2022 Steubenville Big Red

RollRedBuckeye

How do the BR faithful feel about this season? We should have plenty of weapons at the skilled positions and some nice size on the line. Hoping special teams will be much improved which KILLED us down the stretch last year. If we go back to D4 with the realignment we could be very dangerous. D3 region 9 could be a meet grinder again this year. Overall, if we stay healthy I think we are going to have a great year.

Does anyone have any scheduling info for this year?

STEUBENVILLE
1 - (H) Louisville
2 - @ New Philadelphia
3 - (H) Dunbar (DC)
4 - (H) Obama Academy (PA)
5 - (H) Dover
6 - @ Wheeling Park (WV)
7 - (H) Linsly (WV)
8 - (H) Taylor Allderdice (PA)
9 - @ Cardinal Mooney
10 - (H) Canada Prep Academy (ON)

Last edited:
How do the BR faithful feel about this season? We should have plenty of weapons at the skilled positions and some nice size on the line. Hoping special teams will be much improved which KILLED us down the stretch last year. If we go back to D4 with the realignment we could be very dangerous. D3 region 9 could be a meet grinder again this year. Overall, if we stay healthy I think we are going to have a great year.

Does anyone have any scheduling info for this year?
Hope you stay in D3 would love to see a Blue Devil vs Big Red rematch ??

STEUBENVILLE
1 - (H) Louisville
2 - @ New Philadelphia
3 - (H) Dunbar (DC)
5 - (H) Dover
6 - @ Wheeling Park (WV)
7 - (H) Linsly (WV)
9 - @ Cardinal Mooney
I’m not sure how accurate this is. I didn’t think we were playing Linsly this year because we can’t get any points

I’m not sure how accurate this is. I didn’t think we were playing Linsly this year because we can’t get any points

It looks pretty accurate according to Arbiter:

Week 3 is open here, but it could actually be scheduled against that DC school, as indicated above.

Looks like the other scrimmage is against Girard.

Edit: you need to change the year to 22-23. Not sure why it defaults to 21-22. Also, I wouldn’t trust the scores for previous years (they have them flipped sometimes), but the matchups are usually trustworthy.

Last edited:
STEUBENVILLE
1 - (H) Louisville
2 - @ New Philadelphia
3 - (H) Dunbar (DC)
5 - (H) Dover
6 - @ Wheeling Park (WV)
7 - (H) Linsly (WV)
9 - @ Cardinal Mooney
I like the Mooney, Dover, NP, Louisville but would be better if Canfield, Ursuline, Warren or Massillon could have been added. Not all of them but at least 1 of them.

How many starters will return in 2022 for the Big Red?
Due to injuries last year they will have QB, 5RBs, 5WRs, 2TEs, 4 OL Both CBs, 1Safety, 2LBS, and most of the Dline who saw substantial time throughout the year.

Actual starters 8 on O and 8 on D basically. A bunch aren’t full 2 way players

should be a fantastic year if the injuries stay away.

There were times in 2021 that Big Red looked like they could take D3. As they haven't lost much, I suspect they will contend again.

The real state championship game will probably happen sometime in D3 R9.

Your team IS a who's who of dropping out of contention....dropping 37 divisions and....well....just dropping.
In all seriousness, why do you post on so many threads, at all hours of the morning, on average 6 times per day for 3 years? Do you have anything better to do with your life than to follow a never been champ, high school football team? I sure hope that your existence is not in vain.

In all seriousness, why do you post on so many threads, at all hours of the morning, on average 6 times per day for 3 years? Do you have anything better to do with your life than to follow a never been champ, high school football team? I sure hope that your existence is not in vain.
Policing trash like you and AZwildcat. Seriously, take 4 minutes out of your day and look at your posting history. Massillon Massillon Massillon. Sometimes you have to step back and look at things from a different perspective. If you can look at your own posting history and tell me that you're not infatuated with Massillon football, well....you'd be a liar.

Policing trash like you and AZwildcat. Seriously, take 4 minutes out of your day and look at your posting history. Massillon Massillon Massillon. Sometimes you have to step back and look at things from a different perspective. If you can look at your own posting history and tell me that you're not infatuated with Massillon football, well....you'd be a liar.
I am trying to help you understand that life is more than some hopeless, pipe dream of Mass. football. You need to broaden the scope of your existence. I do not need to post much about JOES because their successes speak for itself. Charlie Sheen/Trump/Winning

For example, of your last 100 posts, 27 have mentioned Massillon....and 27 more have actually been in a Massillon titled thread. Not to mention the endless tormenting of LC "closing." As far as Massillon never winning a tournament championship....don't be fooled, the people of Massillon would NEVER trade 1 single championship for years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years of sub mediocrity.

Sorry Steubenville people, I'll leave now and won't be back.

For example, of your last 100 posts, 27 have mentioned Massillon....and 27 more have actually been in a Massillon titled thread. Not to mention the endless tormenting of LC "closing." As far as Massillon never winning a tournament championship....don't be fooled, the people of Massillon would NEVER trade 1 single championship for years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years of sub mediocrity.

You are so simple. If you knew the story of LC and closing then you would not be siding with LC. I have some swamp land to sell you. Oh, you already live in Mass. GET A LIFE YOU FOOL. WINNING.

Jeez!??You need to get a life!