2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

Definitely in the Ferguson, Herron, King category. Too young to remember any before that generation of 2005-2009 teams. I still haven’t seen a Hornet be able to change the complexity of a game quite like Josh Herron could.
Buck Green was pretty daggone good and his jersey is hanging in the lobby. From the 90's on, he's the best I have seen. Had he not broken his leg in the playoffs against Badin his senior year, that team might have played for a state title. Herron was a dog, but I always considered him more of a slot back/WR than a true RB. A lot of his big plays were on jet sweeps and bubble screens.

Buck Green was pretty daggone good and his jersey is hanging in the lobby. From the 90's on, he's the best I have seen. Had he not broken his leg in the playoffs against Badin his senior year, that team might have played for a state title. Herron was a dog, but I always considered him more of a slot back/WR than a true RB. A lot of his big plays were on jet sweeps and bubble screens.

Monroe should have won a title in 94. That class was loaded and they beat a stacked Franklin team that year.

What did Green do to get his Jersey retired?