2022 Season Tickets

I have a question about my season tickets. I renewed them back in July and I have the app on my phone but I can't get my tickets to come up on the app. I tried typing in my pass code that I used to renew my tickets but it says invalid code. What am I doing wrong?

I have a question about my season tickets. I renewed them back in July and I have the app on my phone but I can't get my tickets to come up on the app. I tried typing in my pass code that I used to renew my tickets but it says invalid code. What am I doing wrong?
On your phone open the app.
Click on tickets at the bottom.
At the top of the page click on passes.

Should say something like 2022-2023 Football Reserved seating passes.

On your phone open the app.
Click on tickets at the bottom.
At the top of the page click on passes.

Should say something like 2022-2023 Football Reserved seating passes.
That's what I clicked on and it gives you the option to buy or enter a pass code. Since I've already bought them I assumed you just enter the pass code and your seats should come up but it says invalid code.

That's what I clicked on and it gives you the option to buy or enter a pass code. Since I've already bought them I assumed you just enter the pass code and your seats should come up but it says invalid code.
I think you are going to have to call. I have an email from when I bought the passes. See if you can find that.

I have the email from when I bought them. It has the pass code I used. Maybe I do need to call
I am wondering if you are using a different email/phone number. Some how they are linked because I have ordered my tickets from my laptop, but when I use the same email/phone number they automatically go to my app.

If you have the email, you can always print the pass and use a paper ticket.

I am wondering if you are using a different email/phone number. Some how they are linked because I have ordered my tickets from my laptop, but when I use the same email/phone number they automatically go to my app.

If you have the email, you can always print the pass and use a paper ticket.
I ordered the tickets on my laptop too. I know I used the same email. I am pretty sure I used my cell number that the app is on.