2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brutal schedule so far. Hopefully the injured players will come back soon. Should beat the 'B' teams (Buchtel, Boardman and Brecksville). Will need to beat another to make the playoffs. But this team is young, so should be fine for next year. I don't like all the injuries to the team the past several years. Conditioning? Or just bad luck?
Young maybe , but you lose a lot on your lines .

Tickets to Buchtel game? On line or at the gate? I saw ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on the Bengal website about tickets. Not surprising. And nothing on the Buchtel website.

Tickets to Buchtel game? On line or at the gate? I saw ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on the Bengal website about tickets. Not surprising. And nothing on the Buchtel website.
Considering they post ticket information for every game every week, yes, it is surprising.
But then again it’s only Tuesday.

Complainers going to complain I guess…

Need to win in the trenches...we have seen that vs TCC and DeMatha when they had no shot and vs Walsh and Hts they were just as good if not better and could/should have won both
I watched the 10 minute highlight video vs Cleveland heights. No offense to Bengals but they are not winning region 9 this year even if they sneak into the playoffs.

I watched the 10 minute highlight video vs Cleveland heights. No offense to Bengals but they are not winning region 9 this year even if they sneak into the playoffs.
You could be right, but I can bet Benedictine would be at least 3-1 with Aurora's schedule and Aurora would probably be 1-3 or 0-4 with Benedictine's schedule to start the season.

You could be right, but I can bet Benedictine would be at least 3-1 with Aurora's schedule and Aurora would probably be 1-3 or 0-4 with Benedictine's schedule to start the season.
I didn’t say anything about Aurora. I said Benedictine is not good enough to win region 9

Status
Not open for further replies.