2022-2023 Three Rivers Conference thread

Madison 42
Bethel 39

I could not find anything on the Northridge vs Ansonia game scheduled for last night?

I saw MU last night and they didn't look as good as I thought they would. I think TC whips them. Outside of brumbaugh they couldn't hit a shot. They seem pretty unorganized. Miami East should beat them with the one kid, Enis.

TC blasting Milton. Milton getting their football legs back, and blasting back in the rematch. TC is better than last year quite significantly. Could still mean 3rd place though who knows
Looks like Thediggler was pretty spot on.

MIAMI EAST 65
LEHMAN 29

BETHEL 54
COVINGTON 29

TROY CHRISTIAN 61
MILTON 46

NORTHRIDGE 76
RIVERSIDE 57

Last edited:
That Milton team must be off quite a bit. Troy Ch is the real deal as is Miami E.
I see East and TC as the top 2. Very impressive wins last night.
I tend to think the Milton kids feel that the Brumbaugh kid will bail them out. Not real strong, depth-wise. I like TC and their depth. Coaching is better there than W. Milton, too. Miami E seems similar to TC.

Last edited:
That Milton team must be off quite a bit. Troy Ch is the real deal as is Miami E.
I tend to think the Milton kids feel that the Brumbaugh kid will bail them out. Not real strong, depth-wise. I like TC and their depth. Coaching is better there than W. Milton, too. Miami E seems similar to TC.
They.will be back. just need some time. TC will also improve as some of the young guys adjust to varsity.

you are right. milton isnt them yet. they just got out of football 2 weeks ago. but i will say, a few of the starters on that court, do not rely on brumbaugh to “bail” them out
great win for tc congrats yak

you are right. milton isnt them yet. they just got out of football 2 weeks ago. but i will say, a few of the starters on that court, do not rely on brumbaugh to “bail” them out
great win for tc congrats yak
Thanks @rocco don't worry they will come around in a few weeks. To much talent

Very odd league, not many leagues are set up like this. Wide range from Bethel the biggest to Lehman the smallest
Bethel being the largest is deceiving. not a great sports school. Northridge's talent comes and goes. Most of them are d3/d4. The geography is what i find weird about this league.

Riverside up north, Milton out west, Northridge down south. Just a weird make up of teams in general.

This league is spread out because the teams in it aren't scared to face bigger teams. Bethel is a big softy.
Milton has TriVillage and East in the same week? Ouch

I think a couple of the outliers as far as small size/geography are in due to being unable to draw a few others in during league formation. I still think it's a very solid league as is.

Bethel should improve a lot over the next 5-10 years athletically as their population growth matures. They're shelf life for being in this league will probably expire by the end of the decade.

I think a couple of the outliers as far as small size/geography are in due to being unable to draw a few others in during league formation. I still think it's a very solid league as is.

Bethel should improve a lot over the next 5-10 years athletically as their population growth matures. They're shelf life for being in this league will probably expire by the end of the decade.
I have been hearing that about Bethel since 1992.

Milton should have been allowed to move the Troy Christian and Miami East games to the new year. Was not really fair to punish them for going far in the playoffs