2021 Playoffs Schedule ?

MentorGrad2002

Sorry if I missed this, but has it been determined which divisions will play on Friday and Saturday nights for the playoffs for this upcoming season ?

To me it would be a huge mistake to have D1 and D2 on the same night as it cuts down on fans wanting to see both divisions play in a given weekend. Hoping it's split up as it used to be as fans are hopefully allowed back at games

I agree with MentorGrad, Divisions 1 & 2 should be on different nights.
Just make sense for the crowds they bring and the interest level around the state. I don't understand the rationale that made the ohsaa think ending that scheduling was the way to go

Problem is the OSHAA, is always trying to work around the Ohio St. Saturday games.
If that's the reason it is pure idiocy. Many osu games aren't even at night. And you are taking away opportunities to sell more tickets to fans who have a team in D1 or 2 playing one day and would see the opposite the other day

This and having all games on spectrum (which is garbage) have seriously dampened me caring about the sport as a whole .

Spectrum is available but I won't be getting it because it's so terrible. And if I can't see the games at the end , it takes my interest down many levels.

Now I just watch Mentor and that is it although I'm moving to Wadsworth and will probably dvr their games as well

Before I would routinely go to other games the opposite day and also watch various games on fox sports ohio. Now that's all gone

If that's the reason it is pure idiocy. Many osu games aren't even at night. And you are taking away opportunities to sell more tickets to fans who have a team in D1 or 2 playing one day and would see the opposite the other day

This and having all games on spectrum (which is garbage) have seriously dampened me caring about the sport as a whole .

Spectrum is available but I won't be getting it because it's so terrible. And if I can't see the games at the end , it takes my interest down many levels.

Now I just watch Mentor and that is it although I'm moving to Wadsworth and will probably dvr their games as well

Before I would routinely go to other games the opposite day and also watch various games on fox sports ohio. Now that's all gone
I agree with you, but the B1G Championship has been on Saturday night, the same week as the state finals. Also Ohio St. has played some Saturday night games during the high school playoffs. I know it's crazy, but it is one of the things they work around.

I agree with you, but the B1G Championship has been on Saturday night, the same week as the state finals. Also Ohio St. has played some Saturday night games during the high school playoffs. I know it's crazy, but it is one of the things they work around.
And then they go against the opening weekend of the ncaa tournament routinely with their semifinals and finals in boys basketball too. The ohsaa does a lot of stupid stuff.

You can easily move around the football finals at the end. They have done so before. They need a marketing lesson. In my opinion they are hurting both sports