2021 Cincinnati Bengals

Best realistic outcome in the SB is Burrow not getting hurt and missing next year.

They have zero chance to win.

lol. you said the same about the queefs. and yes they do suck, but keep winning.

jtk
()
Yeah, but now they’re going up against the best DL in football on their home field, they’re going to get destroyed.

once again, why do you watch them? and the dl may be good, but the bengals dl is going to destroy the rams?

1989 and your a bitter loser with no faith.

jtk
()

How many Bengals fans will do the same? The biggest issue is that DL vs the Bengals sh** show OL.
exactly.......how the nfl allows the price gouging to happen is ridiculous. bengals just keep winning to wad you panties even more. such a bad OL and keep winning.

jtk
()

Stop being a Homer, the Bengals OL sucks and are an albatross on the team.
ok. they've been terrible all year and are still in the super bowl. lol what part don't you understand? they are ahead of schedule with the rebuild and playing in the SB is like playing with house money. when they do fix the line (which will happen during offseason) i hope the bashers stay away. im a homer and proud of it. and will support them like i always have.

jtk
()

OM
yes. joe is scared to death. maybe pboy can let him stay with him and go to planet fitness and pump iron.

jtk
()
Ar
ok. they've been terrible all year and are still in the super bowl. lol what part don't you understand? they are ahead of schedule with the rebuild and playing in the SB is like playing with house money. when they do fix the line (which will happen during offseason) i hope the bashers stay away. im a homer and proud of it. and will support them like i always have.

jtk
()
Why argue with someone who is banned from his alma Mater....

jtk
()
I’m bashing this OL, but if they upgrade it, I won’t. Drafting Carman was a horrific blunder.

OM
yes. joe is scared to death. maybe pboy can let him stay with him and go to planet fitness and pump iron.

jtk
()
Ar

jtk
()
posted wed 6:38pm

The Amazing Kreskin, you're not.
This just in.

Darnold already sacks burrow

OM

Ar

lol. im not arguing. im just glad the bengals are in the super bowl ahead of schedule and any true fan feels the same. who cares about the ol, dl, lb, etc. the fact is the rebuild is ahead of schedule and biotching about parts of the team is pointless and annoying. a true lifelong fan would appreciate what they have in front of them and thats a chance to win the super bowl.

i kinda wish he would follow the stains or stillers.....he would fit right in with MOST of them.

jtk
()

Congrats Bengals fans. Amazing comeback and the defense gets most of the credit.

You should enjoy this - can't believe I'm reading negative comments about the OL and dire predictions about the Rams defense. I've banged on ZT but to the coaches' credit, they realized the OL is weak, and called a lot of short passes/quick routes, so Joey did not get killed.

Congrats Bengals fans. Amazing comeback and the defense gets most of the credit.

You should enjoy this - can't believe I'm reading negative comments about the OL and dire predictions about the Rams defense. I've banged on ZT but to the coaches' credit, they realized the OL is weak, and called a lot of short passes/quick routes, so Joey did not get killed.

Did they just give up 1 sack?