2020 Presidential Race

There is the 'Announcer " again, opining on the bad days the 15 percent have 100 percent of the time . New name for this clown . ' " The Spectator" .
The words looked ok but the message is incoherent. I'm praying you get it together at some point.

And I see you continue to murder our language. Well done.
See you continue to add zero except ahh well, being a spectator offering useless opinions about how bad a day a few non EC members are having and having that same opinion EVERYTIME . Talk about a waste of space.

The words looked ok but the message is incoherent. I'm praying you get it together at some point.
Don't read if you are so blinded by the savagery on the language. Look away spectator. . You care why? It isn't important to get " It together " { to me anyway} as you say on a casual debate forum . Thanks for being a loyal reader.

See you continue to add zero except ahh well, being a spectator offering useless opinions about how bad a day a few non EC members are having and having that same opinion EVERYTIME . Talk about a waste of space.
I see you regurgitate the same tired line of asking for lists, ranting about Fish, and crushing spelling and grammar.

Don't read if you are so blinded by the savagery on the language. Look away spectator. . You care why? It isn't important to get " It together " { to me anyway} as you say on a casual debate forum . Thanks for being a loyal reader.
I can't not read. It's like a car wreck, you can't look away. You want to make sure the words are ok.

I also like to see the high stakes betting you do.... ?

1596399349651.png

I also like to see the high stakes betting you do.... ?
You're obsessed with me . It's embarrassing . You don't do anything else except troll . Many troll " most of the time" posters offer some kind of opinion , prediction , or tell us what they are thinking from time to time. Something interesting even if it rankles the sensibilities of some others so they react to it . You? Never . Keep up the non work . You realize that very few posters comment on spelling and presentation right? First off , No one really cares , but more importantly it shows you don't have anything else to say. You can't read that article and comment on the facts and what they mean and the content itself because you're incapable . You can't look at what has happened and what hasn't happened and opine about that in context to something that was presented. Much easier to just comment on the presentation . I'm not blaming you , some people aren't equipped to present strong opinions or argue against them . Troll away. I know. I'm having a bad day. 'So says the one and the only 'Spectator ".

Last edited:
If you don't think he was involved in the decisions so be it . Another lie? You've been lying and been flopping around denying that you didn't say that myself and another poster would sit back and watch our daughters being raped{ Because of what exactly ? A political disagreement? You being black out drunk ? } Worm man . POS. Big time liar and doosh. All of the above . Trump doesn't make decisions ? k . So you're opinion is Trump has no say what is done or not done and they don't consult with him ? Of course he went ahead with it, made the decision and if you don't think so you're dumber than someone who would say seven to eight weeks weeks ago " 'THIS " { Pandemic in this country} is basically OVER ." Oh that's right , you were the moron who said that and thought that . Wow , the same guy saying pretty much the worst POS thing ever to another dad AND saying something that moronic that no one on earth said at that time { Oh ma y be another EC member who took an oath to always agree with fellow EC' mates} ? Double threat . Moronic and world class POS ?} Good to see you can't help yourself here. Keep it coming, keep lying . Are you 'friends " with SMN too ? How's your son wimpy doing?

FFS. :ROFLMAO:

Agreed. Not only was his “woman pledge” incredibly transparent pandering, it really cut him off at the knees in terms of the talent pool.

Harris is defiantly the obvious choice on the current short list, as she’s the only one who offers any upside whatsoever. That said, it’ll be interesting watching them try and reconcile her law enforcement record in the current climate within the democrat party.

I’m still not sold that Elizabeth Warren is not in play here. Adding her to the ticket helps the internal holy war the party has going. If the dems are united and all pulling the rope they’ll be hard to beat.

I actually think Harris’s time as a prosecutor might be beneficial. Trumps lead line of attack on Biden is law and order. Harris’s background could help blunt that attack. Within the party it’s a problem but all of these candidates have problems. She’s also not a senior citizen and can also be a charismatic speaker. Don’t underestimate the appeal to young voters of simply not being elderly.

Val Demmings law enforcement credentials are also a blessing and a curse. However she comes with the prospect of locking down Florida. No Florida no re-election.

Bass and Rice fail the mantra “ first do no harm.”

The Leftists appear to have a bigger problem than who will be Goofy Joe's running mate. It seems Goofy Joe is having way more bad days than good days recently, which is common as dementia progresses. If they can't get the old boy through the convention, how will the Bernie Bro's and all his delegates react to the Leftists selecting someone other than him to head the ticket. No way in hell Biden was ever gonna debate, but apparently now there are big concerns amongst the Leftists that the old Goof might not be able to even deliver a coherent acceptance speech. If Goofy Joe is deemed unfit to run, who do the Leftists turn to? How could it be anyone other than Bernie?

...and trump is doing everything possible to throw chaos into voting, voting by mail and well any americans voting. His strategy is to not have people vote...because the polling is BRUTAL.
Polling same as 2016 and he won. Wait until the debates and see what polling does.

You're obsessed with me . It's embarrassing . You don't do anything else except troll . Many troll " most of the time" posters offer some kind of opinion , prediction , or tell us what they are thinking from time to time. Something interesting even if it rankles the sensibilities of some others so they react to it . You? Never . Keep up the non work . You realize that very few posters comment on spelling and presentation right? First off , No one really cares , but more importantly it shows you don't have anything else to say. You can't read that article and comment on the facts and what they mean and the content itself because you're incapable . You can't look at what has happened and what hasn't happened and opine about that in context to something that was presented. Much easier to just comment on the presentation . I'm not blaming you , some people aren't equipped to present strong opinions or argue against them . Troll away. I know. I'm having a bad day. 'So says the one and the only 'Spectator ".
I don't comment on your articles because I don't read any of the trash you post. I don't respect your opinion because you don't offer anything except difficult to read rants. I read what you post because it makes me laugh at how unhinged you are ranting about Fish, epic failure, Steve, and what other thing seems to in that empty head of yours. I do comment on things on here, but you're too busy roboposting and reading Steve. I'm not obsessed with you, you reinforce why Trump will win in Nov, because you are the poster child for the moronic thinking of the Left.

I don't comment on your articles because I don't read any of the trash you post. I don't respect your opinion because you don't offer anything except difficult to read rants. I read what you post because it makes me laugh at how unhinged you are ranting about Fish, epic failure, Steve, and what other thing seems to in that empty head of yours. I do comment on things on here, but you're too busy roboposting and reading Steve. I'm not obsessed with you, you reinforce why Trump will win in Nov, because you are the poster child for the moronic thinking of the Left.
You’re a joke and that was a load of garbage .

Smart money is still on Kamala but it’s a really lack luster group of candidates imo. Had Biden decided to not go with a women from the jump he’d have had a more diverse and competitive group to pick from. Someone like Cory Booker would have been a solid pick that had some appeal to progressives.
Is Cory booker Spartacus? Can't remember all the loons.

Polling same as 2016 and he won. Wait until the debates and see what polling does.
He’s polling worse now , and it will tighten up from the present poll numbers , but there are states he has to win that he is unlikely to . ( Michigan , Wisconsin , PA ). He is done in Michigan and crispy in PA , Wisconsin looks bad now but may tighten ? He needs Florida like a Kardashian needs attention and another lip injection . He’d will need to spend there , take time time there . He’s in trouble there. If election is tomorrow . He loses Florida . What can he do to change that in 3 months ?

Wisconsin looks bad now but may tighten ?
Nice hedge, way to take a stand.

He needs Florida like a Kardashian needs attention and another lip injection . He’d will need to spend there , take time time there . He’s in trouble there. If election is tomorrow . He loses Florida . What can he do to change that in 3 months ?
Excellent Kardashian take :rolleyes: The election isn't tomorrow so there's that. Joe will do it all for him in the next 3 months.

Nice hedge, way to take a stand.

Excellent Kardashian take :rolleyes: The election isn't tomorrow so there's that. Joe will do it all for him in the next 3 months.
Saying a race will tighten three months out in politics isn’t a hedge you moron . You really are an idiot aren’t you ? You act as if Trump isn’t hurting himself by being himself every day , which is a failure as a leader and totally incompetent .