2020 Presidential Race

A brilliant boy wakes up one day and it hits him . He envisions a beautiful field . A gentle breeze . A farmhouse with an American flag waving proudly from the side of the porch . He then asks his Grandfather , what is out there Gramps ? Boy , That is a soybean field . Boy is transfixed and hooked on the idea of being a Soybean tycoon .

the legend of the Yappi “ Soybean “. King

I know you boys are having fun making Hairy hyperventilate, but it's ruining this thread!

We should be making fun of Babbles Biden!

joe biden simpsons get ready everyone hes going to say something stupid

Multi millionaire and diversity all around him ? Been divorced a few times have your” SB King “? A man of your wealth ? Alimony must be a Biotch

LOL, Harry giving Prov1 a run for worst poster in the debate forum, and that is really saying something.

I take offense to that . I have always been worse than him . The real question is who is the best of the 85 percent majority ? Some luminary’s have fallen off gone away ,been on hiatus . Who is the best EC poster ? The best of the best ? Top echoer ? Whose the iceman of this group ?

I take offense to that . I have always been worse than him . The real question is who is the best of the 85 percent majority ? Some luminary’s have fallen off gone away ,been on hiatus . Who is the best EC poster ? The best of the best ? Top echoer ? Whose the iceman of this group ?

Well done!!

Well done!!

Well done!!

Have you figured it out yet ? What”’? “ whose the best echoer ? Far right conspiracy. Guy ? Loyal always Trumper who is blind in one eye and bleeds orange out of the other ? Or the science denier and willfully blind loyalist ? The Buffoon who smells his own armpits to figure out if he remembered to roll his Sure under his arms in the morning . He is always earnest if not somewhat dim witted , but the echo chamber loves and always comes to the rescue of .

I have a vote . But want to hear other more qualified. Bonafide EC luminary’s take first . I just want to thank you all for being allowed to share the same sacred space of discussion and debate .

Look wimpy , assuming I. ant use my hands is pretty lame . You have no idea about my ability to use my hands. I didn’t comment on your toughness wimpy size ? Yes , you obviously think you’re physically tough and really smart . Good for you
Lol. I bet those girls you watched friends with knew about your "quick hands".

Last edited:
I know it's just a poll but the fact that Trump hit 50% approval on Friday's Rasmussen survey has to be killing the democrats.

I think they need to seize control of a couple of more city centers using their elite BLM & Antifa thug commando squads.

I know it's just a poll but the fact that Trump hit 50% approval on Friday's Rasmussen survey has to be killing the democrats.

I think they need to seize control of a couple of more city centers using their elite BLM & Antifa thug commando squads.
Whenever Trump needs a pick me up Rasmussen comes through with an outlier. Catering to a specific audience for profit.

538 ]2020-08-01_10-49-20.jpg

No I think most Democrats are feeling pretty confident at the moment . Not sure what half that republican friendly are approving of really. He seems to be in some real trouble in a few states he absolutely needs to win . 3 months is a long time in Politics , but I am not seeing how Trump improves his position enough to win all the states he needs .

This thread sounds just like 2016 lol.
Difference is last time out Hillary was a much more unlikeable candidate , people who said they hated both candidates went towards Trump BIG that won't happen this time , No one knew what trump was really going to be like as president , now they do and lets face it , he can't handle crisis and everyone can see it , even if some on the right are ignoring it.

Difference is last time out Hillary was a much more unlikeable candidate , people who said they hated both candidates went towards Trump BIG that won't happen this time , No one knew what trump was really going to be like as president , now they do and lets face it , he can't handle crisis and everyone can see it , even if some on the right are ignoring it.

In yet another Shocking Turn of Events, almost none of this is true lol.

He can handle crisis? He hasn't failed ? Majority thinks he's done fine? Hillary wasn't more unlikeable than Joe? Voters who hated both went heavily for Trump { Exit polls told this story } People knew that Trump would be this buffoonnish and incompetent? Most of it is true and proven . Virus pretty much over ? Are you going to triple down? You lied to us , brilliant one . The words weren't even on the page yet , { This is pretty much over , and BOOM states started getting hit hard again . Shockingly , Fish with another bad call . 2016 and 2020 are exactly the same in terms of the overall dynamics ? Another good call

Dude you've been lying for weeks here. Voters who disliked both went for Trump . That's a huge reason Trump won moron . You dod say this is pretty much over you dishonest doosh. So what was it that you did say? When your ego can't handle being really really wrong , you jsut say 'i never said that , but don't mention what you did say . You said this reminds me of 2016? Well there is almost nothing parallel to that year besides Hillary being up but she wasn't up by these numbers in key states as Biden is now.

You really thought he would be this incompetent . OK you say you knew that, but the electorate overall didn't and that's why he has lost support in key states and key demo's . You said those exact words . You're an incredible liar and it's crystal clear you have had moronic takes and then just claim you never said it. Imagine you surviving in a non echo chamber? Nothing is ever close to what you said , but if you go back and look ? it's exactly what you said. Your anger here shows that . Sorry sport ? Yeah , you are a sorry individual , you got that right . Didn't say i was shocked by his behavior, I said people had no idea he could be this incompetent .

Last edited: