2019 Perry Panther Football Thread

perry1480

I call about 6 posts of good banter until we dive off the moral deep end. But Imma just keep the thread open so the fools can parade around here for everyone to see it, but them.

Am I wrong in assuming that they'll be good this year? Line is decent, RB is at the point where there's a solid "next man up" mentality. That's a massive chunk of why I think they'll be good.

What does the defense look like?

I already tried this and closed it down a few weeks ago. Yikes.

Anyway, I think they’ll be improved on both sides of the ball. Nice sophomore to be class coming in. 32 on last years freshman team compared to 16 the year before. There’s always a few who drop off after the 9th grade year, but it will help the numbers and depth.
Good mix of linemen and backs on offense returning. Lemon at RB has speed and power same with Kyle Middaugh. Good mix of the same on defense, especially at linebacker. QB will probably be Vinas. Schedule upgraded with Akron East and Naperville.
As I say every year I’ll have a much better feel after the home scrimmages with Buchtel and Boardman.

Last edited:
Math is weird. I know they went o-fer in 2013

————

But
2018 is 5.

I was really good at other subjects. Promise.

That’s cause perry runs the wing t. Now when it comes to any other offense perry can’t win. That’s because they are incapable of doing so

Also we’re does Perry rank in all-times wins in Ohio? And how states do they have? I probably already know the answer to those

Bigpup please just stop. Sometimes you just have to tip your hat to the other team for playing better. Instead of blaming it on what kind of offense they run how about we just need to play better?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That’s cause perry runs the wing t. Now when it comes to any other offense perry can’t win. That’s because they are incapable of doing so

This guy hasn't a clue. Maybe JJ will try to come in and try to rescue him again, but Perry deserves credit. They've earned it.

Also we’re does Perry rank in all-times wins in Ohio? And how states do they have? I probably already know the answer to those
Dude stop, back away from your keyboard, take a half a bottle of excedrin, wrap your head in duck tape and go to bed, trust me tomorrow your A-game will return:laugh:

Ehh idk. How long you been around? Ever heard of greendad or Brian? Those two take the cake in moronic posts lol.
Never heard of those 2 but I'll take your word for it. My problem with this bozo is that he wants Perry to change its offense so Mckinley has a chance to beat us, I mean how arse-n-nine of a comment is that?:banana:

How about play McKinley earlier in the season besides week 9 and at least we play Massillon

Our Coach Wattley beat Massillon when he was at SVSM week 9. It's always harder playing good teams like Perry week 9, but they've been on a good roll regardless. We will be playing them earlier soon, and Wakey is bound to retire in the next couple or so years as he is pretty long in the tooth these days.lol and the wing-t with him. Try to savor him while he's still here. He's a genuine throwback and i will miss him when he's gone.

Go Bulldogs!

Our Coach Wattley beat Massillon when he was at SVSM week 9. It's always harder playing good teams like Perry week 9, but they've been on a good roll regardless. We will be playing them earlier soon, and Wakey is bound to retire in the next couple or so years as he is pretty long in the tooth these days.lol and the wing-t with him. Try to savor him while he's still here. He's a genuine throwback and i will miss him when he's gone.

Go Bulldogs!

Respect to you JJ ! You will be seeing the Wing T for a long time. Perry has some good apprentices who can fill the void. We tried 2 different coaches with different methods and they didn't work out to well.