2019 GCL Coed

Rockets could hang with 75% of the SBACC schools most years and beat the others occassionally. NR, Batavia , Goshen maybe are areas that send kids to Mcnick.

They don’t get to just decide they’re joining a conference, they have to receive an invite. Public schools that have kids poached from them to the privates aren’t likely to throw out an invite.

They don’t get to just decide they’re joining a conference, they have to receive an invite. Public schools that have kids poached from them to the privates aren’t likely to throw out an invite.
Understood. Believe me Mcnick isn’t or hasn’t been“poaching” any public school kids. Lol

100% correct on the invite. We kinda started it as a hypothetical “what would be the best fit for them”. I have serious doubts any conference as it stands now would invite them as a full fledge member. But in my opinion they really needed to explore their options. MVC is the only conference locally that public and private’s cohabitate. Not sure long term that will work. Some grumblings when Roger Bacon and Purcell came in. Add McNick, could cause a split. I think eventually you see CHCA, Summit, McNick, Roger Bacon, and Purcell forming something together. Cincinnati Christian is growing so maybe they could be a possibility. I guess CCD might consider.

This is certainly a valid point and I assumed this was a given. However, there is no overlap with the schools in these leagues. That exists with West Clermont, Turpin, Anderson and to a much lesser extent Milford.