2019-2020 Louisville Leopards

LeopardNation

Schedule was released today, you can check it out here:

Go Leps!!

Schedule was released today, you can check it out here:

Go Leps!!
Only 9 home games and we go to Youngstown 4 times and no Canfield. We should just join the AAC, at lease we will be playing for a league title, have all league player recognition opportunities and we are guaranteed 5 home games to go with our regular local OOC games could give us 11 home games.

Only 9 home games and we go to Youngstown 4 times and no Canfield. We should just join the AAC, at lease we will be playing for a league title, have all league player recognition opportunities and we are guaranteed 5 home games to go with our regular local OOC games could give us 11 home games.
i know they are considering a couple of options right now for league affiliation. as far as the 9 home games, that is not good, but after the week 10 football game turnout, i don't think it would matter if they played games in people's driveways, they still wouldn't watch, and if they did, they would do their best impression of a silent movie performer...

i know they are considering a couple of options right now for league affiliation. as far as the 9 home games, that is not good, but after the week 10 football game turnout, i don't think it would matter if they played games in people's driveways, they still wouldn't watch, and if they did, they would do their best impression of a silent movie performer...
What are the options they are looking at

A new version of a Y-town based league, a second new version of a Y-town based league, and always looking to start something with dover and new philly...