2019/20 Federal League Standings, Schedules,Scores, etc.

Nice win by the Pups on the road. Overcame a terrible 2nd quarter and some questionable no calls. Massillon is an undisciplined team who jacks up 3s when under pressure.

I don't understand how a school that has so many athletes remains ULTRA non-competitive in basketball.

One way or another, it appears the Bulldogs are going to win the Fed Friday night. Hopefully ours! Good luck to both teams.

Always, always keep the faith!

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

Nice win by the Pups on the road. Overcame a terrible 2nd quarter and some questionable no calls. Massillon is an undisciplined team who jacks up 3s when under pressure.

I don't understand how a school that has so many athletes remains ULTRA non-competitive in basketball.
I believe their coaching has improved and their jv team is undefeated. A 10-4 record and good defensive intensity was evident by them tonight. They beat a winning Glenoa team It looks to me like they are building their program as best they can. They play their best athletes and most of them play football, unlike most of our kids who focus on basketball year round.

McKinley is a state power this year and it shows.

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

You truly don’t have a clue do you ? First off you aren’t even a mck grad so it makes no sense to debate anything with you regarding tonight’s game. An actual mck fan JJ set you straight about Massillon basketball and was exactly right on all accounts. You on the other hand are completely wrong, as usual.

Massillon has as good a chance as anyone to win that district. Hoping they match up with Green at some point?

Friday 01/31/20
McKinley 43 at Green 50
Jackson 43 at Perry 48
Glenoak 76 at Lake 47
Alliance 41 at Hoover 64

McKinley/Green is on WHBC (radio and stream #1) and Q92 stream.
Jackson/Perry is on Q92 stream.

Last edited:
Green is better than the first time we played them and they have there best player back.

Plus Green wants revenge.Me thinks there will be a rubber match at the District.

Sponsored by our friends at Daystar Autosphere

One of the better games we’ve done this ? season!

Watch a Double OT Federal League Classic between Hoover & Lake!

Troy Richardson & Mitch Spinell with the call

Mears NISSAN POTG: Jonah McCartney

Not to jump ahead in the program, but 2 Federal League teams are in action tomorrow at GlenOak.

EPn4EyyXUAInuO-

Last edited: