2018 NFL draft

If Johnny Manziel & Colt McCoy had a son it would be Baker Mayfield ... I really hope this works out ... but to me he was the least physically talented of all the 1st round QBs ... I would not have picked Ward, but he does have a lot of talent.

2nd round picks ... Guice, Reid or Hernandez?

Shocked Hernandez is still on the board.

If Johnny Manziel & Colt McCoy had a son it would be Baker Mayfield ... I really hope this works out ... but to me he was the least physically talented of all the 1st round QBs ... I would not have picked Ward, but he does have a lot of talent.

2nd round picks ... Guice, Reid or Hernandez?

Naaaaaaah. More surprises today.

Hearing the draft "experts" today is kind of a funny exercise, you would think that football is an individual sport with all players in a vacuum. If I had a $1 for every time I heard the word value today I would be a very rich man.

Browns with the 33rd pick takes T Austin Corbett [Nevada]
with the 35th pick RB Nick Chubb [Georgia]

Last edited:
LSU must be the most underperforming program in college football. You'd think they were coached by John Cooper with all the guys they send to the NFL while not being a top level team.

ESPN didn’t even give the bengals air time to announce draft picks and then pretty much crapped all over Hubbard and Jefferson. They even basically said Jefferson would probably cover a few kicks. :laugh:

NFL network folks were pretty high on the picks, but they had an interview up to the picks being announced, talked about Hubbard a little, then got cut off by the next pick before they could talk about Jefferson. Being a small market fan is awesome.

Mason Rudolph...Maybe he can be a better #2 than Landry Jones. I don't have much hope for more than that. Kind of a waste of a 3rd.

Mason Rudolph...Maybe he can be a better #2 than Landry Jones. I don't have much hope for more than that. Kind of a waste of a 3rd.

I don't agree.

If you don't want to be down enough to replace Ben with a high pick, you have to groom a mid-rounder. Who do you like at QB in the 4th if they hadn't taken Rudolph in the 3rd ? I think he's a project with decent odds.

Who replaces Haley ?

Last edited:
Jim Brown adds ten minutes to night 2.

Tackle Austin Corbett is projected as a guard by many.

Corbett and Bitonio before him both played LT at Nevada. Both are great football players with arms that measure "too short" to play tackle in the NFL. That is 75% or so of that projection.

I don't agree.

If you don't want to be down enough to replace Ben with a high pick, you have to groom a mid-rounder. Who do you like at QB in the 4th if they hadn't taken Rudolph in the 3rd ? I think he's a project with decent odds.

Who replaces Haley ?

Rudolph isn't a very good QB and they've been trying to groom mid-round QBs for years.

I would rather have a 6-10 season that lands a Top 10 pick if it gets a top QB talent than continually wasting mid-round picks on dud QBs.

Rudolph isn't a very good QB and they've been trying to groom mid-round QBs for years.

I would rather have a 6-10 season that lands a Top 10 pick if it gets a top QB talent than continually wasting mid-round picks on dud QBs.

He's not awful, and you know it. Give it a chance.

They'll find two unsigned FAs that the rest of the league will miss to make up for the spent pick. Good flyer.