2017 Springfield Football

BigWorm

How is the team looking next year? What does the schedule look like? Do they open with the annual beatdown handed to them by Ellet? Why dont they get that game off the schedule? Tough to overcome an 0-1 start every year, let alone the trouncing and arse-whipping Ellet gives them.

Springfield is gonna beat Ellet this year. Unless Ellet magically gets that transfer.. I have talked to a few of my Ellet buddys and they said they will be lucky to be 500 this year.

Springfield returns all starters from last year. Lost a couple good recievers but overall I think they could have a good year.

Springfield will by far have the best player in the league this year going both ways. Going both ways is going to take a toll..

Springfield is gonna beat Ellet this year. Unless Ellet magically gets that transfer.. I have talked to a few of my Ellet buddys and they said they will be lucky to be 500 this year.

Springfield returns all starters from last year. Lost a couple good recievers but overall I think they could have a good year.

Springfield will by far have the best player in the league this year going both ways. Going both ways is going to take a toll..

That is good to hear. I still do not see anyway Springfield beats Ellet....

I've heard the same from Ellet fans. around.500 this year. I think Springfield and Ellet will be a close game which hasn't been the case in a few years. Not sure about the winner yet! SHS did lose their Akron commit T.Jordan but I think they'll be ok. Big strong RB coming back and QB is really coming into his own with some of the camps he's been attending and putting in work in the weight room. I'm optimistic that SHS can put a nice year together.

Yost retired so depending on the replacement Ellet might kill them.

.500 maybe but a .500 Ellet team should still beat Springfield.

Not sure why you would think that. SHS beat Ellet two years in a row in 2010 and 2011. in 2010 they finished 6-4 and 2011 they finished 3-7. So they've beaten Ellet and had a bad year before. I didn't know Yost hung it up that's some big news. I think the athletes he's had could've been utilized in some different offensive schemes. He never changed what he was running, but he was still a very successful coach. This year will be interesting for EHS

K.V. can take Ellets job and I would be happy for him. Instead of having 2-3 boss players he would have a stable of them killing it.. He might grow some hair back..lol..Lets wait till after this season though .....

K.V. can take Ellets job and I would be happy for him. Instead of having 2-3 boss players he would have a stable of them killing it.. He might grow some hair back..lol..Lets wait till after this season though .....

He would take over that Ellet job if it wasnt for the finances that he gets with Springfield

Yes I think you're right Worm. Being an Ellet grad I'm sure he's thought about it. Has a nice set up at SHS so I think he's staying put. Athlete wise EHS is an obvious choice but the $$ talks !

Yes I think you're right Worm. Being an Ellet grad I'm sure he's thought about it. Has a nice set up at SHS so I think he's staying put. Athlete wise EHS is an obvious choice but the $$ talks !

Yeah no doubt cake job with no community pressure and ease of a cushy office. Ellet he would not get those luxuries. Mike Lakatash will be the front runner to get the Ellet job