2013 SHS Football Highlight video.

Only a mother could love. From a fan, I think you should of separated Varsity from the rest.JMO
Probably should have worded my post different, I didn't want the focus to be on the video itself but the content, or other words even though the season was terrible by wins and loss standards but the boys did have many shining moments. Also the reason I put the jv and varsity together is they are all part of the same team, not two separate teams.

Very good video Rage. This is what our community needs. More parents stepping up. WE NEED MORE ALUMNI LIKE THIS. I take it you attended Springfield..... if not you are doing a justice for this community.thx ....and no, Im not blowing you. lol

Very good video Rage. This is what our community needs. More parents stepping up. WE NEED MORE ALUMNI LIKE THIS. I take it you attended Springfield..... if not you are doing a justice for this community.thx ....and no, Im not blowing you. lol
Yes, my family has been graduating from SHS since 1959. My dad taught me, as well as me teaching my 2 boys to always be proud of where you are from. I have been doing these videos for my oldest son's teams for the past 10 years and we still watch them from time to time. I am taking 60 copies to Coach Vaughn tomorrow so everyone on the team will get one.

Thanks to you guys for the comments!

Yes, my family has been graduating from SHS since 1959. My dad taught me, as well as me teaching my 2 boys to always be proud of where you are from. I have been doing these videos for my oldest son's teams for the past 10 years and we still watch them from time to time. I am taking 60 copies to Coach Vaughn tomorrow so everyone on the team will get one.

Thanks to you guys for the comments!

Really awesome that you're doing that for the kids.