2010 Crusaders

At no point in time do I think this season is over? I think this is a special group of kids and we will win State!
The purpose of my question was just to find out what kind of talent we have with the lower classman.

OMG WHY HAVE YOU GIVEN UP ON THIS YEARS TEAM??!?!

And to answer your questions I have no idea. A lot of our main defensive players graduate, but we will return Walker, Walker, Jinks, Dyer, Madaris, and a few others. I don't know enough about the JV guys yet to make any '10 predictions.

And to answer your questions I have no idea. A lot of our main defensive players graduate, but we will return Walker, Walker, Jinks, Dyer, Madaris, and a few others. I don't know enough about the JV guys yet to make any '10 predictions.

Moe returns enough to be very good. I count as many as 14 juniors have made major contributions this year. QB will be the key in 2010 along with developing O and D line. Skill player will be very good.

Let's bring back #8 in 5 weeks and we can really discuss 10'

:D :D

Lighten up guys! He just asked about who we'll have next year.
The Reserve team has some talent that will contribute next year and there are a lot of jrs. returning. QB will be the big question mark.

I don't know their names, but I would have to think the two defensive tackles from this years reserve team will get some serious playing time or even start next year. I saw them play a few times this year and they look like they're going to be great in the coming years. They were the only two players who really "stuck" out when I watched the reserve. Varsity coaching and off season strength and conditioning can change a lot of things.

They are two of the reserve team members to come up for the playoffs. A couple of other players are coming up too.

Welp, we can start this thread now. We will obv have a QB decision to make and we can expect Dyer back for a good 9 weeks next season :rolleyes: . All I got there.

This year was disheartening to say the least. I really thought this was Moeller's chance to get back to state. Even though I was upset they lost against X, I thought they really got the best path to state. They avoided Elder and would played Middletown, Anderson or Lakota to get a shot at X again. Man, was I wrong.

I've been following Moeller for a long time and this was one of the best collection of talent I think they've had in a in some time. A top rated QB, huge line, good backs, great defensive front, etc. There's more D-1 talent on this team than Moeller has had in a long, long time. We were led to believe they had come together as a team.

It's like they just totally unraveled and fell apart. After to losing to X, I really thought there would be no shot at Middletown beating them. Apparently, they never recovered from that loss. As for next year, I think it's safe to say they won't be as talanted as this years group. Maybe they can steal a page out of X's book and blow everyone away with a team that nobody really knows much about (minus Massa).

With all the talent this year's team had, there's no reason they should have came out and played like they did last night. They were embarrased is every area. I still haven't go over last....can you tell?

I don't know their names, but I would have to think the two defensive tackles from this years reserve team will get some serious playing time or even start next year. I saw them play a few times this year and they look like they're going to be great in the coming years. They were the only two players who really "stuck" out when I watched the reserve. Varsity coaching and off season strength and conditioning can change a lot of things.

Thats Kevin Robinson-White and Dante West. Brian Markgraf plays DE and Mitch Catino plays OLB and they should both make some contributions to varsity and maybe even Brian Burkhart RB.

This year was disheartening to say the least. I really thought this was Moeller's chance to get back to state. Even though I was upset they lost against X, I thought they really got the best path to state. They avoided Elder and would played Middletown, Anderson or Lakota to get a shot at X again. Man, was I wrong.

I've been following Moeller for a long time and this was one of the best collection of talent I think they've had in a in some time. A top rated QB, huge line, good backs, great defensive front, etc. There's more D-1 talent on this team than Moeller has had in a long, long time. We were led to believe they had come together as a team.

It's like they just totally unraveled and fell apart. After to losing to X, I really thought there would be no shot at Middletown beating them. Apparently, they never recovered from that loss. As for next year, I think it's safe to say they won't be as talanted as this years group. Maybe they can steal a page out of X's book and blow everyone away with a team that nobody really knows much about (minus Massa).

With all the talent this year's team had, there's no reason they should have came out and played like they did last night. They were embarrased is every area. I still haven't go over last....can you tell?

I agree 100%:wallbang:

I hate that every year we say wait until next year. We had a lot of talent this year. WR's need to develop and everyone needs to get quicker. Start now!

I hate that every year we say wait until next year. We had a lot of talent this year. WR's need to develop and everyone needs to get quicker. Start now!

I hate to say this every year as well!!

Maybe you guys have inherited the "LaSalle legacy" (obviously not that bad) with a lot of the coaches having ties to LaSalle.

Talent? This class will probably have more DIV1 players then any class in the last 20 years. My frustration is there are a lot of other coaches (Ramsey) that do so much with so little.
Let me ask this. What do you think St.x coach would have done with Andrew H and our off Line? Can you say State title?

Talent? This class will probably have more DIV1 players then any class in the last 20 years. My frustration is there are a lot of other coaches (Ramsey) that do so much with so little.
Let me ask this. What do you think St.x coach would have done with Andrew H and our off Line? Can you say State title?

Well, I think I can say with great certainy that we would not have got run off our home field and absolutely demolished and embarassed by a #7 seed.

100% correct BlueGold!

It just shows that it is an imperfect seeding process.

I don't think it has so much to do with the seeding process. We played the #1seed tough two weeks ago. I'm not saying Middletown isn't better, but in no way should Moeller have lost like they did. I hate to keep saying this team had a lot of "talent", but it was a disgrace how they played. I saw Middletown play Princeton and Mason this year. Mason was ten times more competitive than Moeller was in the game. They simply weren't prepared to play the biggest game of the year. Again, kudos to Middletown. They would win again if they played again this weekend. Maybe Moeller could could cut it down to at least a twenty point spread (sarcasm).

I don't think it has so much to do with the seeding process. We played the #1seed tough two weeks ago. I'm not saying Middletown isn't better, but in no way should Moeller have lost like they did. I hate to keep saying this team had a lot of "talent", but it was a disgrace how they played. I saw Middletown play Princeton and Mason this year. Mason was ten times more competitive than Moeller was in the game. They simply weren't prepared to play the biggest game of the year. Again, kudos to Middletown. They would win again if they played again this weekend. Maybe Moeller could could cut it down to at least a twenty point spread (sarcasm).

True!!:blush:

My frustration is there are a lot of other coaches (Ramsey) that do so much with so little.

Nice post! If X coaching staff was here from 2000-to present Moeller would have at least another 2 State Championship trophy's. For the most part Moeller has been stacked with talent this entire decade and has absolutely nothing to show for it.

With the strength that Moeller Offesive line had last year on JV the 2011 football season looks very bright.
LT Ben Fraley 6-6 265
LG Matt Meyers 6-2 225
C Harrison Smith 6-4 230
RG Caleb Denny 6-3 250
RT Eric Lalley 6-4 250
TE John Tanner 6-5 240

A group of massive well coached o line men who all have features in college football

This group has eaisly handled X Defense the last 2 years look for this group in 2011 to be a State Champ.

The QB sistuation is simply easy there are 5 QB's in Contiention they are numberd from greatest chance to least chance to start
1. Charlie Fissenger Sr
2. Ty Amann Jr
3. Luke Westover Jr
4. Kings transfer Sr
5. Spencer Icavone So

The Rb next year is easy Tucker Schove Sr will start with back ups Garrent Morrisey Jr and Joe Bracken Sr

The leaders on Deffense will be Kevin Robinson White Jr DL Kendal Walker JR LB Jessie Hayes Sr DE and Shaq Jenks Sr DB

Last edited:
With the strength that Moeller Offesive line had last year on JV the 2011 football season looks very bright.
LT Ben Fraley 6-6 265
LG Matt Meyers 6-2 225
C Harrison Smith 6-4 230
RG Caleb Denny 6-3 250
RT Eric Lalley 6-4 250

A group of massive well coached o line men who all have features in college football

This group has eaisly handled X Defense the last 2 years look for this group in 2011 to be a State Champ.

The QB sistuation is simply easy there are 5 QB's in Contiention they are numberd from greatest chance to least chance to start
1. Charlie Fissenger Sr
2. Ty Amann Jr
3. Luke Westover Jr
4. Kings transfer
5. Spencer Icavone

The Rb next year is easy Tucker Schove Sr will start with back ups Garrent Morrisey Jr and Joe Bracken Sr

The leaders on Deffense will be Kevin Robinson Jr DL Kendal Walker JR LB Jessie Hayes Sr DE and Shaq Jenks Sr DB

Moeller definately has some talent. The question is, does this coaching staff have what it takes :shrug:

The coaching staff has always been the deciding factor if the crusaders take it to the next level. They have the talent IMO. The coaches don't know what to do with the kids once they are on varsity! Sad