2006 Football Schedule

MoeThug13

Could someone please post a schedule for next year's football season. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I don't mean to butt in on the Moeller forum, but I thought I'd help you out. Here's the Moeller schedule I found at highschoolsports.net:

http://www.highschoolsports.net/lis...24258389&year=06-07&division=-1&lvl=1&sport=4

Fri. 8/25 Vs. Lakota West @ Miami U.
Fri. 9/1 @ Middletown
Sat. 9/9 Vs. Massillon Washington @ Paul Brown Stadium
Sat 9/16 Vs. Byrnes (S. Carolina) @ Nippert Stadium
Fri. 9/22 @ Henderson County (KY)
Fri. 9/29 @ La Salle
Fri. 10/6 Vs. Elder (@ Lockland)
Sat. 10/14 Vs. Harrisburg (@ Lockland)
Sat. 10/21 @ Lakewood St. Edward
Fri. 10/27 @ St. Xavier

Hope this helps.

Only 2 home games, that does suc*. I remember being pissed when Elder had only 4 home games one year.....The worst thing about Elder and Moeller is the lack of space we have at our schools to build and expand. At least we have a stadium but it does suc*. X has more land than the Ponderosa, either great foresight or very lucky..

All Saints Kid said:
i heard they moved the Elder game down to Paul Brown, which means ONE HOME GAME, what is going on here????!!!

The Elder game is still at Lockland. It hasn't been moved.

leatherhelmet77 said:
I think, not sure, Lockland may be putting in field turf.

Lockland is researching the possibility of field turf. It will probably not be in for the '06 season though.

Two different programs strangely linked.

Any thoughts on the Moeller vs Middletown game ?

The two haven't met since that Middie playoff victory several years back during the last controversial season of then Middie (now Hamilton) Head coach Jim Place.

The penalties handed down from the state derailed a powerhouse on the rise,
at the time. The Middies are finally turning things around after many bad seasons and coaches.

Should be an interesting game especially with much on the line for both programs heading into week 2.

Yeah i agree with leatherhelmet here, even though they went 6-4 through the regular season, they still ended up with a #5 or 6 seed if i remember correctly, but looking off the 06-07 schedule with only two home games moeller might finish 4-6 with wins over Lakota west, middletown, elder, and henderson county

AllGCL33 said:
Yeah i agree with leatherhelmet here, even though they went 6-4 through the regular season, they still ended up with a #5 or 6 seed if i remember correctly, but looking off the 06-07 schedule with only two home games moeller might finish 4-6 with wins over Lakota west, middletown, elder, and henderson county
wow....I'm thinking a lot better than that! time will tell.

Who else do you think they came beat on the schedule, I mean they play St.X at X, LaSalle at LaSalle on their new turf field, Massilon who contended for the State Title last year, St. Ed's who is the favorite to win state this year, and Byrnes out of S. Carolina. Which team can they beat out of the six remaining teams?

AllGCL33 said:
Who else do you think they came beat on the schedule, I mean they play St.X at X, LaSalle at LaSalle on their new turf field, Massilon who contended for the State Title last year, St. Ed's who is the favorite to win state this year, and Byrnes out of S. Carolina. Which team can they beat out of the six remaining teams?
all of them...........what do you want me to say?? If I had to pick. LaSalle will be a win, and will Byrnes....I fear Ed's the most...X has QB issues so that will have to see. I don't know much about Massillon but we usually beat them.

I think Massillon and Ed's will be the toughest test. I think we will beat LaSalle, X and Byrnes will be toss up. I'm waiting to see how the offense comes around before I have any real idea about the year.

Yeah you better check the offense b/c last year youre offense depended on Martez Williams and now that he is gone who is going to step up? Moe's qb has to improve b/c last year when we beat you guys he really didnt show anything

AllGCL33 said:
Yeah you better check the offense b/c last year youre offense depended on Martez Williams and now that he is gone who is going to step up? Moe's qb has to improve b/c last year when we beat you guys he really didnt show anything

We have a very good tailback named Uecker. He killed Elder last year, with something like 11 carries for 240 yards. He is more consistent than Martez as well.

Whats this kid's height and weight b/c i've never heard of this kid before, and plus i can't wait to meet this kid up in the hole next year. lol

AllGCL33 said:
Whats this kid's height and weight b/c i've never heard of this kid before, and plus i can't wait to meet this kid up in the hole next year. lol
UECKER,Tim: 7 games, 51 carries, 567 yards, 6yds lost, 561 net yards, 11.0 yds/carry, 4TD's, longest carry 85 yds, 80.1 yds/game avg. Tim Uecker was NOT listed on the official Varsity roster so I don't have his height and weight. I call him about 5'11", maybe 175 lbs. He was only a sophomore so I'd expect him to bulk up a bit in the off season.

People are saying that we could possibly win over X because of their QB issue. If we are playing them in week #10, they will certainly not have issues by that late in the season. The QB will have quite a bit of experience by then.

I think the offense will be fine with Todd Naumann calling the plays. Moeller just needs consistancy and lack of turnovers. Which bodes well for any team.

Good Luck Moeller this year...you always have tough schedule, but this one is a doosey!

You guys are nuts. That team from S. Carolina is unbelievable. That team has won like 90 something straight games, finished 7th in the country last year, and has like 10 D1 athletes on that team. I'll guarantee that no moeller team ever has seen speed like this. I've only got 4 wins chalked up as well. Elder, HC, Middletown, and LW. I think Moe has a good shot to beat Lasalle. X, I'm not so sure about, but they are still probably going to be the team to beat. Ed's and Massillon are gonna be very tough, and I'm gonna guess that Harrisburg team is no slouch.

AllGCL33 said:
Thats what i tried to tell leatherhelmet.

Does anyone have any info on Harrisburg? Rankings? Record last year?

I think moe has a very strong senior class this year. There's no way they will be the first moeller football team to have a losing record. Going 90-0 is pretty impressive no matter where you play (if in fact that is their record), but SC isn't as tough as playing in the gcl every year. I think there are 4 games on our schedule that we definitely expect to win. I think there are probably 3 games on there that we probably should win. One game that I think could go either way (x), and two games we're definitley the underdogs (byrnes and eds).