20-21 Federal League Basketball

Green 59
Firestone 35

FINAL

The Varsity Game was played before the JV, for some reason. Never heard of that before. Bulldogs are now 10-10 on the season, and will play their final regular season game tomorrow against Revere.

That will be a good test for the Bears. Ignatius has 4 or 5 losses, but their schedule has been brutal. They beat St. Ed's a few weeks ago
Watched the game between Green and Ignatius. They are long and fairly deep. Their schedule has been tough but they ended up #8 in the final AP poll. Not bad.

Last edited:
Before I predict I need to find out the Pups will have to rest some guys or get other guys in shape. The game doesn't change their Fed championship or seeding ;)
Pups have their tourney tune up vs SVSM tomorrow unless its changed. I think its better for kids to be challenged this time of year. ;)

Hoover - 54
Perry - 53
Final OT
Toles had 41 of the 53 and was 4 points off the school record. He seemed unconscious at times draining long threes and the 3 at the buzzer to send the game into OT, there were 2 guys all over him. Unfortunately he didn’t get a lot of help from his teammates.