12-0 Milton Union vs 11-1 Brookville

who will win

• Milton Union

Votes: 36 70.6%
  • Brookville

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
Fair enough that’s your opinion, then I will ask this….how does it help?
With all due respect, it's not meant to do that. Yappi is a place to post your opinions and debate while learning about other teams. Not one post on here will have any affect on the outcome of any game.
Players and coaches are advised not to come on here or post here.
I'm choosing not to post due to the fact that so many know my identity. I speak to coach Pearce from time to time and he's pretty good about giving me his opinion on my posts. It's all meant for entertainment. At the end of the day, these are, typically, fans and that's what it's meant to be.

With all due respect, it's not meant to do that. Yappi is a place to post your opinions and debate while learning about other teams. Not one post on here will have any affect on the outcome of any game.
Players and coaches are advised not to come on here or post here.
I'm choosing not to post due to the fact that so many know my identity. I speak to coach Pearce from time to time and he's pretty good about giving me his opinion on my posts. It's all meant for entertainment. At the end of the day, these are, typically, fans and that's what it's meant to be.
Agree with most of that, absolutely disagree with the thought process that kids don’t see this stuff. What yappi may or may not be intended for doesn’t mean that’s what it is. Keep in mind….kids that are in the “thick” of this……this is important to them…..people in their community stop them everywhere they go and talk to them. “Hey did you see that post?”
I know, I know I sound like the guy shaking his fist saying stay off my lawn.
All I’m saying is as a proud Bulldog, I’m all for the discussion, I also know….like it our not your always representing your team. Something that was surely taught to all of us Bulldogs. Wat, Maggy, Pearce, Big Ed and many more would swat a lot of keyboards out of peoples hands if they got the chance!

Agree with most of that, absolutely disagree with the thought process that kids don’t see this stuff. What yappi may or may not be intended for doesn’t mean that’s what it is. Keep in mind….kids that are in the “thick” of this……this is important to them…..people in their community stop them everywhere they go and talk to them. “Hey did you see that post?”
All I’m saying is as a proud Bulldog, I’m all for the discussion, I also know….like it our not your always representing your team. Something that was surely taught to all of us Bulldogs. Wat, Maggy, Pearce, Big Ed and many more would swat a lot of keyboards out of peoples hands if they got the chance!
that’s fair, i’m pretty close to this team, a lot of players like my input, i’m not going to stop posting until our seasons over, i just love talking football.

I didn't say kids don't see it, but at any rate, it's the new norm and schools and programs all across Ohio deal with Yappi, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.