10th Amendment

Pretty straightforward:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Seems like it’s 4 Judges who were mistaken.
I would believe those 4 judges know that but choose the other option just for political reasons or just to save their own skin.

People are confused, they incorrectly believe this is about abortion rights, it's about the constitution and states rights. Legislatures have the power to change law, not the courts. This is a very straightforward interpretation by the courts and actually gives the power back to the people.
It is up to the people to change their representation who can change there laws to better represent the peoples will. Dems are generally too dumb to understand the system and how it is meant to work.

Last edited:
The way I look at it is, the SCOTUS are just like sports officials. They don’t write or influence laws, they just enforce the laws.

Americans have for 50+ years have grown up with the belief that abortion, birth control and a number of issues are their right from coast to coast.

I expect we’ll see constitutional amendments in the near term future to make it so that they are fundamental rights.

Americans have for 50+ years have grown up with the belief that abortion, birth control and a number of issues are their right from coast to coast.

I expect we’ll see constitutional amendments in the near term future to make it so that they are fundamental rights.
Roe v. Wade came into being when the Supreme Court somehow determined that in some twisted way abortion was included into Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.... This court rightfully so determined that abortion did not fall under that category, and returned it to the states. I only wish that this Court would have been in session before Obama F'd up everybody's health insurance.

LMFAO.. nope

No we won't. At least not at the Federal level.

Codified.... possibly.

Ammended...Amended.... not a chance.

Either averts a political nightmare for republicans. You think republicans want to face angry voters over Griswald? Something that enjoys about 90% public approval?

Reopening the constitution imo will happen sooner than later. It’s our best way out of our current mess and reform government.

Either averts a political nightmare for republicans. You think republicans want to face angry voters over Griswald? Something that enjoys about 90% public approval?
1. You people losing your sht over one man's opinion on Griswold is pretty hilarious.
B. Even if it were to be overturned, I'll ask you for the 2nd time - which states are currently contemplating banning contraception? ?‍♂️

Reopening the constitution imo will happen sooner than later. It’s our best way out of our current mess and reform government.

That would be the proper channel to effect the change you seek. That said, you people haven't shown any sign whatsoever of being willing to put the legwork in to make it happen.

1. You people losing your sht over one man's opinion on Griswold is pretty hilarious.
B. Even if it were to be overturned, I'll ask you for the 2nd time - which states are currently contemplating banning contraception? ?‍♂️

That would be the proper channel to effect the change you seek. That said, you people haven't shown any sign whatsoever of being willing to put the legwork in to make it happen.

1. Alito’s draft opinion also signaled out these cases. It’s on the mind of at least two justices. It’s also a logical path to follow if your an originalist.

2. Missouri has a bill in their house currently that bans the use of IUD’s because they deem life to begin at conception and IUD’s do their thing after. thousands of women in Missouri have IUD’s.

3. Who says it would only be “you people” doing the lifting. In the last four years north of a dozen republican states passed measures calling for a constitutional convention. Lots of common ground between conservatives and liberals on term limits, citizens united, campaign finance, etc etc.

Americans who did not pay attention in history class may have thought the supreme court found a little known area that gave a right to kill your baby if you so desired, but the women I know never believed for one second it was not wrong to do so, and did not respect the decision of women who acted to destroy the little baby growing in them or the court that found that in the constitution.

You think America is wanting to extend a constitutional right to kill those who get in your way? If so, there are many elderly who may be next.

1. Alito’s draft opinion also signaled out these cases. It’s on the mind of at least two justices. It’s also a logical path to follow if your an originalist.

2. Missouri has a bill in their house currently that bans the use of IUD’s because they deem life to begin at conception and IUD’s do their thing after. thousands of women in Missouri have IUD’s.

3. Who says it would only be “you people” doing the lifting. In the last four years north of a dozen republican states passed measures calling for a constitutional convention. Lots of common ground between conservatives and liberals on term limits, citizens united, campaign finance, etc etc.

Maybe you should read what Alito said then

Roe v. Wade came into being when the Supreme Court somehow determined that in some twisted way abortion was included into Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.... This court rightfully so determined that abortion did not fall under that category, and returned it to the states. I only wish that this Court would have been in session before Obama F'd up everybody's health insurance.
The twist was in a Constitutional “right to privacy”, in that being denied an abortion means that a female carrying a child full term means possibly “outing” herself as either “a fornicator or adulteress” from the baby bump.

Given that most of those seeking abortions have their “sexual conquests” plastered all over their social media accounts makes such a stretch absolutely absurd.

Just write a reasonable law in your state. What is the big deal ?

this is basically accurate

Just keep it in mind that most Americans have been gas-lighted into an erroneous definition of what “Separation of Church and State” actually means as well.

Some of y’all are just plain dumb ?
this is basically stupid