1 year old Black Boy Shot in NYC - Outrage? Not Even a Response by BLM, Biden, AOC, Cuomo, Shumer etc

It’s not hypocritical. They state clearly what causes they focus on. It would only be hypocritical if they actually worked on gun violence and then ignored the challenges in Chicago or NYC.
I'm so confused. So BLM is about bad white cops? Is it about cops in general?Is it about gun control? Is it about all black lives? Please let me know.

It’s not hypocritical. They state clearly what causes they focus on. It would only be hypocritical if they actually worked on gun violence and then ignored the challenges in Chicago or NYC.
We've been through this and what they state as their causes and what they are doing are not in sync. You post their website and I then post parts that don't jive with what they are "supposed" to be about. That is a bit hypocritical.

I'm so confused. So BLM is about bad white cops? Is it about cops in general?Is it about gun control? Is it about all black lives? Please let me know.

We've been through this and what they state as their causes and what they are doing are not in sync. You post their website and I then post parts that don't jive with what they are "supposed" to be about. That is a bit hypocritical.
What you post and what causes they fight for are not in contrast. They are not a gun violence organization. They are a social justice/equal justice organization.

“ Black Lives Matter began as a call to action in response to state-sanctioned violence and anti-Black racism. Our intention from the very beginning was to connect Black people from all over the world who have a shared desire for justice to act together in their communities. The impetus for that commitment was, and still is, the rampant and deliberate violence inflicted on us by the state.‘

That is what they do. That is the purpose of the organization...fight the “rampant and deliberate violence inflicted on us by the state”. The fact that they say “ We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people.” does not invalidate their goal or expand their charter to gun violence.

You just don’t like their cause...don’t believe it is a real thing so you want to discredit the effort. Just say so and stop with the stupid daily questions about why they don’t take up the cause of every black victim of violent crime. At this point, it is repetitive and boring. Be an adult and move on.

What you post and what causes they fight for are not in contrast. They are not a gun violence organization. They are a social justice/equal justice organization.

“ Black Lives Matter began as a call to action in response to state-sanctioned violence and anti-Black racism. Our intention from the very beginning was to connect Black people from all over the world who have a shared desire for justice to act together in their communities. The impetus for that commitment was, and still is, the rampant and deliberate violence inflicted on us by the state.‘

That is what they do. That is the purpose of the organization...fight the “rampant and deliberate violence inflicted on us by the state”. The fact that they say “ We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people.” does not invalidate their goal or expand their charter to gun violence.

You just don’t like their cause...don’t believe it is a real thing so you want to discredit the effort. Just say so and stop with the stupid daily questions about why they don’t take up the cause of every black victim of violent crime. At this point, it is repetitive and boring. Be an adult and move on.

You omitted (not surprised) this little tidbit........

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

(see Marxism)

"We are guided by the fact that all Black lives matter, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status, or location."

Clearly, this is a BS position as they (which has been pointed out repeatedly, not just in this thread but in others as well) have been consistently silent on what's happening to all black lives in their community. (you know that one that they claim to"intentionally build and nurture" in their statement?)

To argue or even attempt to argue otherwise is comical.

Last edited:
"We are guided by the fact that all Black lives matter, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status, or location."

Clearly, this is a BS position as they (which has been pointed out repeatedly, not just in this thread but in others as well) have been consistently silent on what's happening to all black lives in their community. (you know that one that they claim to"intentionally build and nurture" in their statement?)

To argue or even attempt to argue otherwise is comical.
LOL thanks for pointing out what I've been trying to point out to . It is like talking to a bag of hammers or Biden.

What does this mean?
"We are unapologetically Black in our positioning. "

Thanks ProV1, I appreciate in advance your time for a response. I know time is money to some people.

That also fight for LBQTYZ rights..because you know, blacks are always down with homosexuality.

I think I'm learning something here.
So they are a social justice/equal justice organization for Black people, correct? So can you say that they are only interested in Black people who have been targeted wrongfully. Can I ask you if they care about white (all) people who have been targeted wrongfully? I'm just wondering I need to know what this organization is all about. Everyone is telling me this and telling me that, I get confused sometimes. I'm on medication for it. Sorry. :(

BLM doesn't care about 1 year olds but they fully support Trans Gender Blacks so if any of them get shot this weekend in Chicago I expect some protests and looting.
You don't care about one year old children either as one was just gunned down in YOUR city also....but your more worried about the goings on in Massillon.

I think I'm learning something here.
So they are a social justice/equal justice organization for Black people, correct? So can you say that they are only interested in Black people who have been targeted wrongfully. Can I ask you if they care about white (all) people who have been targeted wrongfully? I'm just wondering I need to know what this organization is all about. Everyone is telling me this and telling me that, I get confused sometimes. I'm on medication for it. Sorry. :(
No. They are unapologetically black.

What is it that you are even talking about? The Cult’s game with BLM is juvenile and extremely repetitive. Post all the articles you can find about gun deaths. I don’t care if they are black on black, white on white, or yellow on yellow. It is well understood that you resent their cause. The vast majority of black Americans respect the cause even if they do not support the group. The only reason they even exist is because of folks like you.

Resents their cause? Cry me a river.

They're hypocrites plain and simple. Black lives matter when it's covenient for the Democrat party.

Resents their cause? Cry me a river.

They're hypocrites plain and simple. Black lives matter when it's covenient for the Democrat party.
I have no idea what you are talking about. BLM and statements about the value of life have nothing to do with one another.

BLM and statements about the value of life have nothing to do with one another.

Just when you appear to hit bottom, you come up with an even more idiotic statement.

The name and mission of BLM is only about the value of lives. Are you really that stupid?

Some would say that even if your statement is true then you have proven the point for those you have been arguing against. Dope.

I love their cause, but they need to be lawful, not revengeful. And quite honest, wasn't there cause for all people of different races? But the casue also needs to teach respect. You need to be respected to be heard. Get respect, then lawfully get your point out across. That would be much better than protesting and burning, killing, etc. But hey, I'm just an old fool on Yappi.