'07 Schedules Posted

I think moeller probably has the harder schedual because even though ohsla doesnt show this, moeller plays western reserve academy as well as detroit country day. I dont believe these scheduals show all the games on every teams schedual.

I think moeller probably has the harder schedual because even though ohsla doesnt show this, moeller plays western reserve academy as well as detroit country day. I dont believe these scheduals show all the games on every teams schedual.

Possibly. LW also plays WR that day/tourney. Hopefully, our D1 south teams will start drastically scheduling high-powered Northern teams more and more. Because as it stands, the welcoming of Mason and Kings have filled up slots in schedules that could've been used for Central/North Ohio teams.

no, moeller plays western reserve in that tourney with all the cincy teams but they also play them in a regular season game up at western reserve

Being the only Cincinnati member of the Midwest league, it is hard to argue that Moeller doesn't have the hardest schedule year in and year out. Moeller has to play more Columbus teams as well as teams like WRA, Brother Rice, Detroit Jesuit, Mount Lebanon etc.

Being the only Cincinnati member of the Midwest league, it is hard to argue that Moeller doesn't have the hardest schedule year in and year out. Moeller has to play more Columbus teams as well as teams like WRA, Brother Rice, Detroit Jesuit, Mount Lebanon etc.

I didn't see those games on the schedule posted by OHSLA, but if they do indeed play them, I will humbly change my opinion to Moeller playing the toughest schedule this year...

They aren't on the OHSLA website because it isn't part of the OHSLA. Moeller plays 25 games this year which is the most in history. The midwest tournament which is a week before the state tournament is also not included on the website.