๐Ÿšจ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ก๐ข๐จ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ - ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐!๐Ÿšจ

CMH FB

Here they are, canโ€™t wait for Friday.

Central Ohio is GROWINโ€™, while the rest of the state is SLOWINโ€™. DISCUSS
IMG_2048.jpeg

The D2R7 spreads seem out of whack to me. Id make Massillon and Canal much bigger favorites and drop the Lake/Big Walnut line to maybe -7.5.

The D2R7 spreads seem out of whack to me. Id make Massillon and Canal much bigger favorites and drop the Lake/Big Walnut line to maybe -7.5.
21.5 is quite a bit of points for HS football and South is well coached.

I'm not sure who Canal has really beaten to merit a double digit spread.

Uniontown Lake is legit, Big Walnut snuck in late and beat a City League team last week...could be a long night.

As far as OHS\Miamisburg....Olentangy has the rougher draw in playoffs as a 1 seed...Miamisburg can play, went through same travel last week up to Delaware..don't think they will be phased by doing it again. Olentangy hasn't had a great opponent for a while, Miamisburg played one every week.

21.5 is quite a bit of points for HS football and South is well coached.

I'm not sure who Canal has really beaten to merit a double digit spread.

Uniontown Lake is legit, Big Walnut snuck in late and beat a City League team last week...could be a long night.

As far as OHS\Miamisburg....Olentangy has the rougher draw in playoffs as a 1 seed...Miamisburg can play, went through same travel last week up to Delaware..don't think they will be phased by doing it again. Olentangy hasn't had a great opponent for a while, Miamisburg played one every week
Springboro, Beavercreek, Kettering Fairmount, Ponitz Tech, and West Carrollton all had records under 500. Not saying Miamisburg can't play, they are a talented team but saying they have played a GREAT opponent every week just isn't true.

Springboro, Beavercreek, Kettering Fairmount, Ponitz Tech, and West Carrollton all had records under 500. Not saying Miamisburg can't play, they are a talented team but saying they have played a GREAT opponent every week just isn't true.
I agree with you that Beavercreek, Ponitz, and West Carrollton are definitely not great opponents. Springboro and Fairmont are pretty good despite their 2-8 and 4-6 records. The GWOC is very hard to figure out. Week 9 Springboro goes to Wayne and puts a running clock on them, then the following week Boro gets beat by Burg who lost to Wayne this year. Same goes with Fairmont. They beat Springfield this year, then gets beat by Miamisburg who lost to Springfield. Also, Wayne in week 9 had the running clock put on them by Boro, proceeds to beat the league champs (Centerville) in week 10. Is definitely a head scratcher kind of league. Some really good teams just beating up on each other. Iโ€™m looking forward to another Friday Night Lights. Iโ€™m hoping for a fun, clean, and injury free night for both teams. Good luck to the Braves and the Vikings. GO BURG!!

Last edited:
If I could take a longshot upset prediction, I think Springfield vs. Olentangy Liberty could seriously happen for a Regional Final.

The real discussion needs to be...does Columbus have the ammo to win state at any classification D1-D4...Harvest Prep has a shot.

Idk if prep will be able to beat Ironton or Wheelersburg, if there was a year itโ€™d be this one but I feel it will be tough sledding

I think Division 1 has the best chance.

Columbus Public High Schools are catching up to Cleveland and Cincinnatiโ€™s Cherry-picking programs

Olentangy - 1.5 over M-Burg Best bet territory one of the best values on the board all due respect to M-Burg

Springfield Pick over Centerville

Berlin - 3.5 over P-Burg best bet territory

Coffman + 3.5 to keep it real close vs. Liberty

Gahanna - 13.5 Over Grove City best bet range

Pick Central + 2.5 to win outright vs. UA

Bradley - 14.5 over WN - unit and half

Pick North - 8.5 over Darby , as untrustworthy as PN can be and I love the Darby staff and culture, I won;'t call for the Brinks truck to back up but I'll keep it in neutral here , Best bet range no doubt