Search results

1. S

Biden calls U.S. ally Japan 'xenophobic,' along with China and Russia

Actually, in Poland, they tell EU-mass-migrant-invasion jokes.
  2. S

Using A.I. for Revenge Backfires

Yuri Bezmenov tried to warn us. Nobody listened.
  3. S

Using A.I. for Revenge Backfires

Why would this black person need to invent racism when it’s supposedly everywhere and inescapable, permeating the very fabric of our society?
  4. S

What is the biggest crime that has happened to you that you did not report to the police?

Old drunk guy came up to me and my friend, barely able to walk, and asked us for a BJ, slurring and barely coherent. We were about 11. My buddy ran and the guy grabbed me but I broke free with a duck/twist then ran. We ran across the street to the YMCA and got a guy Ed I knew since...
  5. S

Concerts. 2021 and beyond.

Has anyone heard of Evan Honer? I’ve been listening to him and he’s a lot like Noah Kahan. I passed on Kahan at really small local venues, not thinking he’d blow up so fast. I think Honer is on his way up too. I like him so I’m gonna pull the trigger on tickets very soon.
  6. S

Teacher Reacts.... What is the punishment?

Thanks. We’re still waiting on one from you, though. 🤣
  7. S

I’m also going to see Wilderado at the Bluestone in Columbus in June. Another group I’ve been listening to for a while that nobody here probably knows. Brent Cobb is May 5 at A&R Bar. Looking forward to that one.
  8. S

Just got tickets to X Ambassadors at the House of Blues in Cleveland for May 26. I had only heard “Renegades” by them up until about a month ago when I started going through their catalog and listening to the songs on their recent set lists and was surprised at what I’d been missing. Sam...
  9. S

Jewish hate speech accusations are out of hand. If you post online against Israeli government policy, it can be considered anti Semitism. No other country in the world is afforded that same “protection”.
  10. S

The anger switch phenomenon is true in theory, but not as a legal defense. “I kept hitting him because I was angry, Judge”. It’s the opposite of self-defense and what constitutes felony assault.
  11. S

Still no one here has addressed my question and comment about the teacher still throwing punches while the student was lying on the ground with his hands up protecting himself. Was that appropriate self defense?
  12. S

It’s entirely race based, unfortunately. Actual laws don’t matter anymore.
  13. S

Looking again, it appears that student who allegedly said the N word might be a minority Latino. Does that change things, seeing as there’s no historical white oppression of black people involved?
  14. S

First, crime by or among other young people doesn’t enter the equation as justification or a legal defense by the teacher. With that aside, the question becomes whether using the N word is grounds for violent assault by a teacher upon a student. Legally, no it is not. Socially, many think it...
  15. S

The adult teacher fired and charged regardless. Was he defending himself when he stood over the underage child lying on the ground with his hands in a protection position, whom he had been continuously knocking to the ground with punches to the face, and threw more punches to the face? I think...
  16. S

Is it ever cool for a grown man to describe anything as "delish"?

I’ve never been back there. I’m assuming there’s a lot of EP posting stupid nonsense. ;)
  17. S

Definitely lemons and watermelon.
  18. S

I used to chew this ghey gum that was both fruity and juicy. We never talked about how it was both of those things, though.
  19. S

Where does one find an eleven year old thread that hasn’t been posted on in four years? I’m genuinely curious as to how that happens.