Search results

1. H

St. Edward 2023-24

Yes Sandefer to DeSales.
  2. H

St. Edward 2023-24

Heard that an expected Ed's starter is transferring out of the school. Don't want to name names in case this is not true. Can anyone confirm?
  3. H

St. Edward 2023-24

Mist Eds kids come up through Westshore and/or the Factory and many have family "legacy" connections and so not as many transfer even if they cannot start on the gold team. The academics and the track record of even green teams guys wrestling and succeeding in college (typically D3 or d2). Then...
  4. H

Sammy Sasso shot

FFS can we all just STOP? NO one cares what you think about politics (nor what I think). Let's stick to wrestling.
  5. H

St. Edward 2023-24

Ladnier was a freshman.
  6. H

St. Edward 2023-24

I was referring to transfers out. Really good kids tend to not want to sit as juniors or seniors especially if they have started before. It would seem quite logical for one or two to leave this year.
  7. H

St. Edward 2023-24

My post on the rankings thread of July 28- "I think we will see Manns at 126, Butler at 132, Brown at 138, Sanderfer at 144, Bennett 150, Eaton 157, Miller, Miller, Peterson, Slaper, etc." Sounds like we both have similar thoughts but maybe you were worried about some transfers?
  8. H

Ohio University great news for all.

TLDR. Anybody care to provide a brief summary of the end result for OU and coaches?
  9. H

First Set of Rankings for the 2023-24 Season - July 26

I think we will see Manns at 126, Butler at 132, Brown at 138, Sanderfer at 144, Bennett 150, Eaton 157, Miller, Miller, Peterson, Slaper, etc.
  10. H

First Set of Rankings for the 2023-24 Season - July 26

He will be there at 190 or 215 (he'd be undersized but...)
  11. H

Possible High Schools for 8th Grade OAC JH State Placers

Cooper Driscoll?
  12. H

Fargo results

I expect Miller's to hold at same weights as my understanding is that they did not cut last year. Peterson all the way up to 190. Slaper to 215. Waugh may then have to go to heavy and wrestle off gregory...
  13. H

Transfers

Push, push duck under...
  14. H

Excellent Wrestling Documentary Movie

Great book about him and gable called two guys named Dan.
  15. H

Excellent Wrestling Documentary Movie

National champ in wrestling and boxing