Search results

1. B

Who wins D3?

total outlier of the season for O-G - Troy played their best game of the year?? At this point of the year I can guarantee you will not see another game like that from the Titans.
  2. B

Colin White 2024 Mr. Basketball (Ottawa-Glandorf)

Congratulation's to Colin - great player and team mate - to his parents and the O-G community - a great day to be a Titan !!
  3. B

Saturday, March 16 Final Scores

O-G 57 Margaretta 43
  4. B

Mr. Basketball finalists announced

I do not disagree, Colin could not get anything to fall when penetrating & that hurt him to get him going. Not to take anything away from Bruskotter- certainly offensively - he was hitting shots like the basket was 10' around! They are very accustomed to each other as they were on the same...
  5. B

Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

Agreed - plus all the changes coming to Columbus - to be sure - makes you wonder? However Colin is an exceptional and very very bright young man - Stanford wanted him & offered a full ride ( he is at the top of his class academically) if that helps you understand how intelligent he is. He had a...
  6. B

Who wins D2?

Just curious as to where Greer's final 4 are at and how many games did he miss with whatever his injury was? I know Bruskotter wanted the process to be done with early and his brother plays baseball at Wright State - why he choose to accept that offer - it is where he wanted to be ( and he...
  7. B

I think you are close - need to check with one of the Hashbargers - or Doug Durliat - they know & keep ton of stats on O-G basketball & yes you did watch me at 10 years old ! Always a special place for us in the house that roared !! Ron Neikamp was a great coach, much of our success was due to...
  8. B

Who wins D2?

I will argue that - I think Bruskotter ( Shelby) 6' 8" is a load to handle, they have payed a decent schedule and is at least a top 1-3 player in D2. Smooth shoots the 3 very well and plays solid defense. The biggest obstacle they ( Shelby) have is getting by the best team in D2 - Lutheran...
  9. B

Yeah I know a little about those Anderson Arena days for O-G in 77 & 78!! ;)
  10. B

The Miles kid from EC was impressive, he is one to watch & only a sophomore - but EC simply got smoked in that 1st quarter.. EC played the rest of way pretty even, until it was over in the 4th qtr. The boards were dominated by the Titans.
  11. B

Wednesday, March 13 Final Scores

Ottawa - Glandorf 70 Toledo Emanuel Christian 49
  12. B

Wednesday Updates 3/13 (23-24 Season)

At the half O-G 36 Emmanuel Christian 19
  13. B

State Champion Predictions (All Divisions)

D1 - St. Edward D2 - Archbishop Hoban D3 - Toledo CC D4 - Glenville D5 - Liberty Center D6 - Versailles D7 - Marion Local
  14. B

State Champion Predictions (All Divisions)

D1 - St. Edward D2 - Archbishop Hoban D3 - Toledo CC D4 - Glenville D5 - Liberty Center D6 - Versailles D7 - Marion Local
  15. B

Toledo Area Basketball 22-23

I know it is hard to grasp for those that live in a more metro area with the annual recruiting and moves that take place every year between kids and schools. At most of the schools in the WBL , NWC , and or MAC these kids are all homegrown - the only outlier maybe Liberty Benton/Van Buren with...
  16. B

Who wins D3?

Seriously ?? Do your homework - no move ins no transfers .... it is what it is ...
  17. B

For me I think it is simple looking at the records and tournament success - McGlaughlin @ O-G and Simpson @ Lima Senior - serious drop after those two, Boyce might make my top 10 - but he has had little success in comparison of those two mentioned - including head to head ? Stacy @ Whitmer would...
  18. B

MAC Basketball

I would say you are probably correct, but I think Kalida probabaly still wins - but I was surprised to see the Jays / LCC score too 2 days later?
  19. B

MAC Basketball

I realize this is a Delphos fan "poking" the Tbirds ( yes I See the LOVE) LOL - however you should know better on these PCL teams and discounting them. Kalida went into Rossford and did the same to them earlier this year!!Just say'in!!
  20. B

I was disappointed in Perrysburg in their over all play, they were fortunate to win , however they did win and showed something in coming back. The Shultz kid was amazing - awesome form and what a great stroke - I kept saying they needed to find a way to set more high picks for him behind the 3...