Search results

1. ex_dc_atc

Division V Region 20: #1 Valley View (9-1) vs. #16 Westfall (6-4)

Any thoughts on this first round matchup?
  2. ex_dc_atc

Week 2: Valley View (1-0) @ Milton Union (1-0)

Last year there were two hard fought battles between Valley View and Milton Union. Both teams had Week 1 wins with VV beating Ponitz handily and MU beating National Trail. Any thoughts on this game?
  3. ex_dc_atc

Week 1: Ponitz Tech (0-0) @ Valley View (0-0)

Any thoughts on this Week 1 OOC game? I'm anticipating a good showing by Valley View. So far the Spartans have been strong in their scrimmages.
  4. ex_dc_atc

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

Any thoughts on the SWBL now that the 2022 season has ended? Who does everyone graduate, return, etc?
  5. ex_dc_atc

DV State Semi-Final: Valley View (13-1) vs Ironton (14-0)

The OHSAA web site has this game listed as a pairing and being played at Princeton. Is that really correct? Thoughts on this game? https://officials.myohsaa.org/Admin/Bracket/PublicBracket?TournamentId=2684#
  6. ex_dc_atc

DI SW Regional Final: Springboro v. Moeller

Big Moe v Boro for the DI Regional Final. Any thoughts on this game?
  7. ex_dc_atc

DV R20: #1 Valley View (9-1) vs. #16 Carlisle (4-6)

This first round playoff matchup is a rematch from Week 7 where Valley View defeated Carlisle, 49-13. Should we expect anything different in Week 11, or will Valley View win easily once again?
  8. ex_dc_atc

Friday Updates (10/21/22)

Valley View 7 Bellbrook 0
  9. ex_dc_atc

Wyoming (9-0) @ Madeira (9-0)

This is a big game in the CHL, any predictions?
  10. ex_dc_atc

Week 9: Valley View (7-1) @ Eaton (5-3)

Any thoughts on this Week 9 SWBL game?
  11. ex_dc_atc

Centerville at Springboro

Any thoughts on tonight's matchup? Both teams are undefeated in the GWOC along with Miamisburg. Boro and Centerville are undefeated overall at 12-0-2 and 9-0-4.
  12. ex_dc_atc

Springboro @ Centerville

Any thoughts on this matchup tomorrow night? Both teams are currently undefeated in the GWOC although Boro does have a tie with Beavercreek. Centerville currently sits at 5-0 (11-1) while Springboro is 4-0-1 (9-0-3).
  13. ex_dc_atc

Division IV Region 16

I personally believe R16 is one of the best regions in SW Ohio each season. More times than not, the winner of this region makes, and often wins, the state championship game. Right now, Wyoming has scored 216 points and only allowed 7. They’ve won 63 straight regular season games. I believe...
  14. ex_dc_atc

Are Ohio high school football roster numbers down overall?

We were discussing on another thread a school that was a perennial playoff team essentially from 1995 until 2018. Now just a few years later, their numbers have shrunk to the point they've had to cancel a game due to the issue. It makes me curious, how many schools in the state have a roster...
  15. ex_dc_atc

Week 3: Valley View (1-1) @ Hamilton Ross (1-1)

Both of these teams come into Week 3 coming off of difficult losses. Valley View dropped a home game to Milton Union, 24-14. Hamilton Ross lost to Monroe, 13-9. What can we expect from both of them coming into this game?
  16. ex_dc_atc

Week 1: Bellbrook (0-0) @ Tipp City (0-0)

I actually feel like this is one of the more competitive games in Week 1 in the Dayton area. Last year Bellbrook was able to beat Tipp, 24-14 in Week 1. The rematch in the playoffs was more lopsided with Bellbrook winning, 38-7. I know the Eagles return a lot from a quality team in 2021. Any...
  17. ex_dc_atc

Week 1: Clinton Massie (0-0) @ Waynesville (0-0)

Any thoughts on this rivalry game? When was the last time these two met up in the OOC? I know it used to be a regularly scheduled game until recently.
  18. ex_dc_atc

Week 1: Springfield Shawnee (0-0) @ Valley View (0-0)

Any thoughts on this Week 1 game?
  19. ex_dc_atc

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

I didn't see a thread for the new league season other than potential re-alignment of the league. Any thoughts on the 2022 season?
  20. ex_dc_atc

Division IV Region 16

Here's how everything stands heading into Week 10: Division IV Region 16 What are everyone's thoughts on potential matchups, region favorites, etc.?