Search results

1. F

JJHuddle Alumni!

Aside from Yappi, are there any other Ohio sports sites that are not conference specific?
  2. F

D7 R25 2024

Sheesh…..at least give them props on a nice win.
  3. F

D7 R25 2023

4. F

D7 R25 2023

I noticed that Jesse Likens, former JFK standout, isn’t listed on the Air Force Academy roster. Anyone know why?
  5. F

Warren JFK May Be Banned From Returning to Mollenkopf Stadium

Due to construction next to Mollenkopf Stadium the Eagles haven’t played at this venue for the past two seasons. It was always the intent for the Eagles to return next season, but that may not happen. Allegedly, there is bad blood between the Kennedy administration and city school officials...
  6. F

D7 R25 2023

Word is the money will be used to install turf on the football practice field. Total waste in my opinion.
  7. F

D7 R25 2023

No doubt. Both HC’s have encouraged this outrageous behavior by their players.
  8. F

Warren JFK home field for 2023

No doubt Niles kids have always played an important role with Kennedy teams. But 50 to 75% of starters? Nope, never happened.
  9. F

Actually, this animosity from Niles officials dates back to pre-JFK days when St. Mary’s High School existed. The Misocky, Stanko, Russo families, as well as others, sent prominent athletes to the school. The outward animosity may have simmered somewhat in recent years, but it still bubbles...
  10. F

JFK not playing at Mollenkopf makes no sense. If Harding plays there during the construction what is the problem with JFK doing the same?
  11. F

D7 R25 2023

JFK picked up a game against South Range. It wasn’t originally scheduled, but both coaches wanted to keep their teams sharp. It’ll be played at Kennedy.
  12. F

D7 R25 2023

Interesting posts regarding JFK football. No doubt the team has been decimated by school politics and player defections, but the team numbers should be comparable to last season. The AD projects around 35 kids which is close to what the number was at the end of last season considering...
  13. F

JFK's coach steps down ?

Did Tempesta leave on his own or was he let go?
  14. F

JFK's coach steps down ?

First, it’s patently unfair to pass judgement on the new Kennedy coach before he even coaches a game. I have no inkling if he’ll do a good job or a poor one. And neither does anyone else. Whatever happened to the concept of giving a guy a chance? Secondly, two of the star returnees from last...
  15. F

JFK's coach steps down ?

The application date for HC has closed and interviews will begin this week and next. I’m told there is a clear favorite and the school is confident that if he accepts there is a strong belief he’ll turn things around. Stay tuned.
  16. F

JFK's coach steps down ?

The premise of the “Ohio Backpack Law” is that tax dollars should follow the student, not the school. Makes total sense.
  17. F

D7 R25 2023

I’m ready for baseball season.
  18. F

D7 R25 2023

And remember that most MAC schools don’t field boys soccer.
  19. F

D7 R25 2022

I feel vindicated. Go Bulldogs!
  20. F

D7 R25 2022

So at age 75 I’m ineligible? Seems unfair and discriminatory!