Search results

1. C

2024 HS Season

lakota east…. they have a shot!
  2. C

2024 HS Season

With club season coming to a close it seems like Ohio is becoming more balanced as compared to years past. More based on the club teams. I’m not sure who the best is…? Vanguard/Attack/A2 Any surprise HS teams out there that no one has heard of?
  3. C

Club Season 23-24

A very good showing in LA for A2 and Cincy Attack both finished 9th in gold. Surprisingly Vanguard did not attend. The Nike Tournament in Pittsburg on 2/10 & 11 should be a very competitive weekend.
  4. C

Club Season 23-24

In LA but hotel cost were lower than expected. Looks like a loaded Tournament. 18-Open 70 teams 17-Open 56 teams 16-Open 64 teams 15-Open 48 teams
  5. C

Club Season 23-24

Big California tourney this weekend. It should be interesting to see how the Ohio club teams play. I believe Vanguard/Attack/A2 are all heading out west.
  6. C

Club Season 23-24

What did the Indy invite look like? I hear they had a very competitve event? Power pools on day one.
  7. C

2024 HS Season

X has no holes and plenty of depth in my opinion. They should be the favorite. I do like McNick and maybe Bacon to take down one of the big 3.
  8. C

Club Season 23-24

MWBPS series is being held at Spooky Nook on January 6th and 7th. The event is sold out out. 215 boys team ages 11-18 will be playing. This is going to be a great event for boys volleyball in the greater Cincinnati area. Don’t forget to check it out.
  9. C

2024 HS Season

Very good hire for Walnut. Young coach that has experience in the girls and guys game. I’m excited to see her spin on the program.
  10. C

Club Season 23-24

New club season. Should be interesting with the AAU vs USAV. Who’s playing where?
  11. C

Club 2022-2023

Now that the club season officially is over. It will be interesting to see if guys move clubs? The biggest change is A2 west is closing. This should help Op, Attack and maybe Vanguard. Time will tell. Any rumors?
  12. C

Tournament

Catholic grade school programs BWAC and CYO have been around for 15-20 years so yes they start early. I know Oak Hills/Taylor/Lakota East all have started to field teams in these league so you hopefully will see more parity moving forward.
  13. C

Best all time players @ schools/position

Hopefully a Cincinnati team next season.
  14. C

2023 HS Season

Hagerty was out most of the year as well. This changed Moeller. They are healthy and hot. Congratulations to the team and coaches.
  15. C

2023 HS Season

Moeller vs X going 5
  16. C

2023 HS Season

Agreed Griffin and Evan are two of the top 5 OH’s in the state. I think the problem is Walnut was the 6th best team in the region durning the regular season. That’s makes it difficult to get 2 guys all state.
  17. C

Elder Volleyball 2023

3 of the 4 best players this season were seniors. They will be tuff to replace. Hopefully the younger players can continue to develop and the other under classman step it up. Good luck to the seniors moving on.
  18. C

Best all time players @ schools/position

Total Package -Mike Ryan Purcell Lefty setter/opp
  19. C

2023 HS Season

Any updates on regional awards?
  20. C

2023 HS Season

I heard; 1. St. X 2. Moeller 3. Sycamore 4. Elder 5. East 6. Walnut 7. LaSalle Not sure after that