Search results

1. R

Marlington Dukes Head Coach

Word out of Wayne Co is Joe Cardinal from Northwestern. Was at NW for one year, apparently the district didn’t meet him 1/2 way for teaching job. Hired him for one position, had him teach something else. Think he came to NW after coaching a couple years in Tennessee.
  2. R

Are the tickets still available? I’d love to take my nephews to the finals

Are the tickets still available? I’d love to take my nephews to the finals
  3. R

PAC 2023

No it’s a common sense one, that’s respects the county that I live in and the history that it holds.
  4. R

PAC 2023

I know what Orrville is and has and I’ll look at our league trophy from last year this week. Btw Norwayne, Dalton, Northwestern, Hillsdale, probably Smithville beats us and Chippewa abused us in our scrimmage. Alas I will step aside, I just needed reminded the PAC is NE Ohio’s version of the MAC
  5. R

PAC 2023

You guys really are something else. I give up. Good luck to all in the mighty PAC in ‘23. Hope all of you have a magical run in the meat-grinder of a league and the playoffs, just like last year.
  6. R

PAC 2023

Lol I most certainly do and you’re arrogant if you believe otherwise. Norwayne, Dalton, Northwestern, Chippewa, and Hillsdale over the last ten years on any given year absolutely were better. Hillsdale played Manchester in a home and home and won both, as did Norwayne. Take Northwest and Canton...
  7. R

PAC 2023

You can spin the stats however you’d like, but that tweet was from WQKT and 50 years is 50 years. Spin the hire however you see fit, but you wonder why Manchester people are upset. Furthermore, outside of the last 2-3 years, the WCAL top half has been better than the PAC.
  8. R

PAC 2023

I think this is what people were referring to when they mentioned that he should probably have been the choice. Read the tweet above and they’ll be some perspective there. Again, good luck to the new staff and the Panthers moving forward.
  9. R

PAC 2023

10. R

PAC 2023

Well, the guy complaining the most has yet to have his questions answered and each seems to get deflected. Instead of acknowledging his points and questions, he gets jabs taken at him.
  11. R

PAC 2023

Hey Sheldon that’s twice you’ve taken shots at Bohley’s coaching record. Nothing said on this forum is going to change the hire, but to say he can’t coach, because he coached at Atwater Waterloo and Chippewa is ignorant. He’s won a state coach of the year, he’s took Chippewa to an elite 8, he...