Search results

1. RunandGun6

NWOAL 23-24 League Title Predictions

They went 2-6 in those games which helped them play to a 3 way tie in the league. There 16-7 record is very deceiving with 6 losses coming to perineal basketball blue bloods with deep tournament runs the past couple years
  2. RunandGun6

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

Shoulder stinger I believe. The faith in the team and strength they played with against a Perry team with 3 D1 recruits regardless of injury proved that even with skill heart carries a team along way just rain out of time. I think play calling at the .52 mark really went south and trying for 6...
  3. RunandGun6

146 yards 1 td 1 forced fumble for #5 that’s not deactivated #30 (younger brother)freshman had 6 tackles. #2 still hasn’t been 💯 the last 3 weeks still played well and had alot of pressures on the qb.
  4. RunandGun6

Can’t throw the ball into double coverage when all you need is a 1st down and have a time out. I think LC was trying too much for the tie and not for the down. I saw under routes where open For 3 downs for 10-15 yards and just kept trying for TD’s. I’m just Monday morning qb talk but I think LC...
  5. RunandGun6

If some one on here says something about keeping roster/imjury reports secret who on here is running to tell the staff of the other team this info saying it’s 100% true? “Coach hey I found out on an online Highschool website forum that LC is gonna play there LB no advantage is being made based...
  6. RunandGun6

You think Monday morning QB’s are running the offense and defense scouting report of Yappi intel 🤣
  7. RunandGun6

Triplets Brother he is a athlete 6’2 190 freshman with some great skills he will play inside LB tomorrow
  8. RunandGun6

So because I know the game and its facts because He is out for the year Coach Mohler said he won’t play
  9. RunandGun6

10% chance of rain 51at kick off
  10. RunandGun6

Every team has a better passing attack than LC running for 4300 yards to 750 pass “estimation” I would say that’s a pretty solid stat but LC hasn’t been forced to pass all year. LC last title game was a 28-7 loss to Versailles 1998. 1997 they won 49-8 was 49-0 with 3 min left and they score on...
  11. RunandGun6

Both teams have dominated line of scrimmage all year on both sides. No way will Perry walk away +17. You obviously only have seen one team this season. LC has 2 backs over 1300 yds that just doesn’t happen every year and 50 TD between them.
  12. RunandGun6

I miss read your post apologies I thought you stated like he already won the game zoo. Drew Pasteur sorry just autocorrect and not prof-reading before I posted kinda high strung with the excitement the community, the school and us fans have. Also no Disrespect to Perry you have had a great year...
  13. RunandGun6

Then there are ppl like you who just think they’re gonna walk away with it yet perry is the underdog in this matchup according to drew pasture and cal preps. Keep up the disbelief in LC fuel that fire all this post does is go straight to the LC locker room.
  14. RunandGun6

D V State Semifinal: Liberty Center vs Valley View

Watch the game against both and you will see the non sense calls! The boys have been playing the same all year and we get into the regional and state semis and the refs start flagging us for false start 3 plays in a row and the replays show not one person moved on either team. Lineman pancaking...
  15. RunandGun6

No feelings hurt but sloppy play or the kids play to the whistle that’s what they teach block run keep moving till the whistle blows. Coach Mohler always tells the refs before the game my guys will continue to engage in blocking tackling until they hear a whistle. Kickoff coverage has been an...
  16. RunandGun6

Coldest playoff game you've attended

1997 LC vs PH @ Findlay Donell Stadium 2022 LC vs Elmwood @Stiendecker Stadium I couldn’t wait to get out of the wind.
  17. RunandGun6

Sloppy play ? What plays are you watching the kids behind the goal post playing a pick up game. You have probably watched 2 games of LC all year and they were Coldwater and ValleyView. I promise you this LC will come out swinging early and not let up even if they get behind. Last night showed...
  18. RunandGun6

Coldest playoff game you've attended

2005 Patrick Henry vs Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy snow and freezing rain the night before concrete aluminum bleachers. 22* at noon 36mph wind
  19. RunandGun6

Sure hate us cause you ain’t us!!!! Win or Lose it’s been a rough last 2 weeks with official and you would have to have paid the 9.99/ppg to see the false starts line judge next to VV coach screaming in his ear. LC dominated the game just had some Ryan Day play calls on 3rd and short that hurt...
  20. RunandGun6

VV coach was on the refs the whole game trying to tell him what to do