Search results

1. Sehs81

🏈Week 10——Freshman Games🏈

The Eds freshman lost to Massillon the first game of the season and ran off 9 straight wins after. They do have two freshman teams though. Not sure what the other teams record is.
  2. Sehs81

Likely a mistake by the announcer. I thought I heard incorrectly but went back to check and they even had it up on the screen.
  3. Sehs81

Before the game started, it was mentioned that they were 4-0. How is it that they have only played 5 games?
  4. Sehs81

St. Edward freshman beat Hoban 32-21
  5. Sehs81

St. Edward vs. Archbishop Hoban

Ben Davis played IMG earlier this season and most of the game was pretty competitive. They looked better than this year's Center Grove team. I think a Ben Davis, St. Edward match-up would have been much more interesting.
  6. Sehs81

Friday Updates (10/13/23)

Cleveland Heights 28 Euclid 12 Under 3 min to go
  7. Sehs81

Week 9 Elder vs. Bishop Chatard(IN)

Sorry folks wrong thread
  8. Sehs81

Week 9 Elder vs. Bishop Chatard(IN)

Cleveland Heights 28 Euclid 12 3min to go
  9. Sehs81

Cleveland Heights 20 Euclid 12 Start of 4th
  10. Sehs81

Cleveland Heights 20 Euclid 6 Little over a minute left in the 3rd
  11. Sehs81

Cleveland Heights 13 Euclid 6 4:51 3rd
  12. Sehs81

Friday Updates (10/6/23)

Glenville 8 Hoban 7
  13. Sehs81

Friday Finals (9/8/23)

Avon 42 Elyria 6
  14. Sehs81

Week 4: Elder vs St Edward

He’s worthy of a Colgate scholarship and the 9 other offers he got. The only trash here is you.
  15. Sehs81

My son is going to Colgate to play football on full scholarship. So that should tell you something. Keep making up them stories in your head though.
  16. Sehs81

I don’t know of any basements where kids are living and I have a kid who has been there since his freshman year. He is currently a senior. We also do not live in Lakewood. But we were able to open enroll him which I am thankful for as his homeschool is a wreck academically. Any parent who lives...
  17. Sehs81

You really need to grow up. You are an embarrassment to the Elder kids and supporters. First of all, if Logan’s family wanted to move to Ohio from Texas and decided that St Edward was the school they wanted him to finish high school, that’s their business. I’m sure ND appreciates the fact that...
  18. Sehs81

Friday Night Updates (9/1/23)

Pittsburgh Central Catholic 33 St Ignatius 3 4:04 2nd qtr
  19. Sehs81

2023 St. Edward Football

Dilin Jones, Wisconsin commit Elijah Moore, FSU commit