Search results

1. E

2022 Nationals

Surprising but I will say their pool was tough. Bay to Bay, Ocean Bay, SPVB, and Yorktowne and they played competitively against all. lost 25-23 to SPVB, Yorktowne, and even bay to bay and also went to three with ocean bay
  2. E

2022 HS season

Think Carroll might struggle as they lose Saraga, Cannon, setter, one of their outsides. I know they return Reese but still might be a new look for Carroll
  3. E

2022 HS season

If I had to make final 4 predictions i’d go Brecksville, La Salle, Fenwick, and De Sales with De Sales as the favorite I would think
  4. E

2022 HS season

Fenwick should be solid as well as Wagner, Morris, and Snyder were all just sophomores this season.
  5. E

2022 HS season

Especially with Badin losing Eli, The south looks like it’s all La Salle for the next couple years so whoever takes over should have a shot to make a state run as I don’t know what any of the other D2 south teams will even look like
  6. E

2022 Nationals

Meant high school season is over not nationals here**
  7. E

2022 Nationals

Now that nationals is over, I want to look ahead at Nationals. Attack 18 Black should be loaded. Bianco setting. Maune OH1 and Halverson OH2. Busken at middle. Rees at OPP and between Downs, Schwallie and the old academy libero, I’d assume theirs a libero and maybe a Ds for Halverson ? Either...
  8. E

2022 HS season

Agree here, Halverson not winning Player of the year is unbelievable because that performance was the best i’ve ever seen and won them that game.
  9. E

2022 HS season

Feel like this is one of the best teams we’ve seen in recent memory for Ohio. have essentially 0 weaknesses it’s seemed for the past month
  10. E

POY in Ohio

Gonna have to agree here. Players like Gilbert are once in a lifetime and he is something that may never be seen again in Ohio high school volleyball
  11. E

POY in Ohio

I heard it is Maune
  12. E

POY in Ohio

Looks like Halverson is South D2 POTY so no surprise there with Brockman also being first team
  13. E

POY in Ohio

Saw he played with a back brace earlier this year if that has anything to do with it??
  14. E

2022 HS season

Would agree here. Also his block is something that is incredible too. He’s not very big but uses his hands very well and will get some roofs and a lot of quality touches. Carthage got a good one for sure
  15. E

Scores

Interesting too because Walnut was missing some key guys when they played Moe the first time so I think that game would have been a lot closer had they had their whole team.
  16. E

Scores

No disrespect to these programs but if schools like CJ and McNick can get 24 matches in, a decorated program like St X should be getting 24 in as well. Feel for the players a bit as they don’t get maybe as much a season as everyone else
  17. E

Scores

Badin over Alter 25-17, 16-25, 25-15, 25-22. Looks like they didn’t have Vornhagen either
  18. E

2022 HS season

Not sure if D2 is similar but last season Richards was 1st team as well as Luers who won POTY for fenwick
  19. E

Scores

I think one of their middles is sick right now ??
  20. E

2022 HS season

I would also be shocked if Bianco is left off the all state teams especially because he seems to be the best setter out of the big three as well