Search results

1. H

GCL co/ed 2022

Wednesday after a wild week in the coed. Predictions for this Friday? Lets hear em Fenwick @ Alter. game is at Fairmont. Think Fenwick bounces back after last weeks debacle. Alter brings in a new Q?! CJ @ Badin Think Badin rolls a bit in this one after a close first quarter/half. Cj has a good...
  2. H

GCL co/ed 2022

what are your predictions in the coed this week? a lot of these teams moved around division wise this year. Badin @ Alter Carroll @ CJ Fenwick @ McNicholas
  3. H

Division IV Region 16

have any teams in the region already played each other in the regular season? if so what was the outcome ?
  4. H

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

who would that be?
  5. H

GCL co/ed 2022

Northwest at Alter Edgewood at CJ McNick at Roger Bacon Badin at Ross Carroll at Talawanda Fenwick at Mt. Healthy good week for the coed going 4-2 imo
  6. H

GCL co/ed 2022

Badin v Hamilton in Week 1 the next 2 years. Good to see these public v private matchups in the same city. Should shape up to be a good game!
  7. H

Hamilton Badin new Stadium

here we have another troll. if you don’t have anything informative or insightful just stay away
  8. H

GCL co/ed 2022

badin - yordy has got those guys rolling but will be young, expect them to still be good mcnick- brings back a lot of key guys but a new q, good system fenwick- something about mueller that makes me think they’ll be better this year, good athletes alter - heard they only have six seniors...
  9. H

GCL co/ed 2022

just saw fenwick got a new strength coach. seems like they are following the trend of getting an in-house strength coach. thoughts?
  10. H

Reading Blue Devils AD?

can you elaborate a bit more? we’re the issues within the programs…outsider here just intrigued
  11. H

Western brown football 2022

does the qb have any offers?
  12. H

CJ Eagles looking for new head coach

from my understanding the guy they wanted to hire backed out, other than that its been pretty tight lip, it's getting late. I would expect the staff to stay at this point if Colvin didn't bring them over, it's hard to create a staff this late in the process
  13. H

GCL co/ed 2022

oh wow, only 6? what is going on in kettering? I know of some issues in recent years, didn't realize it was affecting them that much.
  14. H

Mt. Healthy - any news

i am now very confused, who would you have liked to be the coach. Already bashing on Stevenson on day one. Crouch apparently did no good in your eyes. If anything Crouch was great for those kids and that community getting kids to buy in to the team and football. Yes, coaches help kids get...
  15. H

Mt. Healthy - any news

big shoes to fill with crouch, who was a stand up guy, hopefully Stevenson can put his own image on the program without admin getting in the way. Good luck coach!
  16. H

Mahon out at Hamilton

look looks like this seems to be the route they went with
  17. H

Clinton Massie 2022

i heard that zantene was thinking about stepping down since his son is graduating this year, was a senior for the team last year. not sure on if this source is 100% but is something to consider, i’m sure they will find someone new if this is the case who is ready for the opportunity.
  18. H

CJ Eagles looking for new head coach

where’s white at now?
  19. H

Indian Hill Top Coaching Candidates

great hire! was pulling for Metz cause he’s a great dude and coach but seems like Indian Hill had a good plan too!
  20. H

Mahon out at Hamilton

Crouch from MH would be a great hire, he is as good as it gets. Outstanding coach and man.