Search results

1. Crazy Horse

2024 SWBL Offseason/Season

Yes they are for sure. But they can’t like seeing Versailles moving in. But definitely a lot easier path for those two.
  2. Crazy Horse

Saw that. Those are two favorites to win D5 R20 every year. Now they go to region 16 with the likes of Wyoming, Clinton Massie and Alter. Tough Region. Saw Versailles moved up to Region 20 from 24. MAC schools are always powerhouses.
  3. Crazy Horse

2024/25 SWBL Basketball

Jewell did hit a spurt. He grew a lot over the past year. Rust and Svarda played some last year both will be juniors this up coming season.
  4. Crazy Horse

2024/25 SWBL Basketball

I can only speak on Carlisle, Don't know about the up in coming players from JV or soon to be freshman for other schools. Carlisle lost 1 kid due to Graduation. So they will be a lot deeper this year. I know they bring back some guys that had some good Varsity minutes last year as well. Rust...
  5. Crazy Horse

2024/25 SWBL Basketball

New thread for upcoming season and to see what teams have coming up thru their respective programs. I'll list the obvious loses and what teams bring back. Not sure of transfers or rumors of any? Also June is getting closer will be interesting to see how teams prepare that month. I'll list my...
  6. Crazy Horse

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Yeah I miss it as well. Carlisle Brings back starting 5 so they are inn a good spot for up coming season. Lawson and Rowe will be Seniors. I have heard most are playin AAU this year as well. Blake Lawson- Midwest Basketball Cub Justice Taylor- Team Greatness Kolby Morgenson- All Heart Drew...
  7. Crazy Horse

Carlisle coach

People are going to always have their opinions. Carlisle needed a change and it was warranted. In My opinion Koogle was a good hire for the Indians and the future of the program. He is good young guy who's stock was rising to be a HC. He has brought on a good group of guys to help him get his...
  8. Crazy Horse

Bump,
  9. Crazy Horse

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Carlisle 49 Miami East 51 Lawson (20) Rowe (11) Roeth (14) Rohrer (12) Came down to the end was a good game stinks for the Indians as I felt they were the better team but came out on the loosing end.
  10. Crazy Horse

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Thought it could be close. But didn’t think it would happen either. Intriguing game for VV vs Shawnee again. Shawnee had them on the ropes in first half of first game then Denny got hot and made the game competitive. Wonder what adjustments each team will make.
  11. Crazy Horse

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

That’s a nice win for the Spartans, also nice win for the league. Anna had a quality schedule and some nice wins including 1 against Russia.
  12. Crazy Horse

Turf, Grass. That isn't why kids are not playing football. There are Multiple reasons that numbers are low. I believe last year someone had numbers on football, numbers as whole was down at most places. I know Carlisle Numbers will be up this season and for a few years to come. Changes within...
  13. Crazy Horse

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

You are Correct it was 11 games ago. You are right Brookville has been hot and playing well. hopefully both teams make it. should be a good one if that's the case
  14. Crazy Horse

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

They are playing well I agree with that. Their 1 lose was to Carlisle though.
  15. Crazy Horse

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Monroe 46 Carlisle 44 Not the best game for the Indians tonight. Junior Blake Lawson had 19 points and went over 1000 for his career. Lawson (19) Carlisle Rowe (11) Carlisle
  16. Crazy Horse

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Swbl on how they matchup in tourney IMO, Monroe plays Fairmont will not be close Fairmont rolls. Edgewood plays Winton Woods, WW big Ross Plays Princeton No chance for the rams. Princeton big Oakwood should win two games against Ponitz and Kenton Ridge/Bellbrook winner to face Tipp city if...
  17. Crazy Horse

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Any one got any info on Franklin / Vandalia Butler game last night? Hearing all kinds of stuff. Game got called in 3rd quarter and Butler fan was tased by police in parking lot? Any truth to it?
  18. Crazy Horse

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Carlisle 73 Madison 63 OT Blake Lawson has something to say about POY he had 39 a career high in the win. Officiating was something to be desired tonight for both sides of the ball. Carlisle had 4 guys foul out and a total of 53 fouls called tonight. Just insane. Lawson (39) Carlisle Rowe...
  19. Crazy Horse

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

I tried to post it as well and doesn’t seem to cooperate. Honest assessment was it could have went either way. A bang bang play. I will continue to try and upload it.
  20. Crazy Horse

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

I was on far end, to me it looked like Lawson went to the side at the last moment as the defender was in position. Rowe fouled out on a Charge a few possessions earlier. I’ll have to look at video and slow it down to get a correct assessment. To me at that junction on a euro step it’s a block...