Search results

1. D

Hudl cameras suck

Disagree....... Switch your views using the camera icon for said plays if its that bad...... You sure that's the Hudl cam or the streaming service you're using? NFHS sucks...
  2. D

Should A Superintendent and AD be allowed to be a Head Coach? Regardless of school size

Doesn't the AD and Super report to the school board of 5 folks who vote on supplemental contracts? Seems the only real conflict of interest would be a school board member coaching who would either directly vote on their rehire/fire, or abstain leaving the vote at 4.
  3. D

WOAC 2023-24

What I posted came from Maxpreps as well. From Brookville's page.
  4. D

WOAC 2023-24

Maybe beat them a quarter? Brookville is BHS
  5. D

Scouting vs Football

Curious as to what the penalty is for a coach who refuses?
  6. D

Any chance for a shot-clock yet?

You just making stuff up again? Harrison head coach Andy Marx said Western Hills' stall tactic actually helped his team as Matthew Chuck, Connor Kinnett and leading scorer Will Nieman were each in foul trouble. "We were a little worried about that (foul trouble) going into the third...
  7. D

Any chance for a shot-clock yet?

Coaches can do that now without a shot clock. As a coach, if you want more possessions offensively in a game, you press and play pressure defense. Get out and run in transition that leads to some type of continuity/motion/read react. If the Harrison coach was able to stall for 3 quarters, it's...
  8. D

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

Madison is a division 5 football school....... They've been 1-19 the last 2 years. What schools do they refuse to play/schedule? Who you want them to play, Ponitz?
  9. D

He played for the Bills
  10. D

Shane Hannah from VV has super bowl rings I believe.......
  11. D

Transfers and player movement

If it's the one and only end all be all aau tourney, then ok. When you squeezing in 4 tourneys a month, for three straight months, I disagree.
  12. D

Aren't most AAU clubs 7-10 kids? VS a HS program with 30+ boys all working and competing for minutes? A club that plays 4 tourneys a month taking an L in pool play as detrimental as losing regular season games that have a direct effect on the seed in the 1 tournament you get?
  13. D

So you saying when the set breaks down and stops, because its a set not a continuity, that they reset and run another set? These schools you see that need more leeway at a size disadvantage or athleticism disadvantage? Anyone have any data as to how long the average possession in HS basketball...
  14. D

What league's are you watching? Look at the pace and space in today's game vs just 10 years ago. More ball screens and iso ball than ever, back to the basket players all but gone. Most teams have made the jump to some type of conceptual offense at this point. What do you mean by more leeway?
  15. D

Midwest Live

You feel the same about a team that presses from tip to finish in the summer or at one of these events?
  16. D

Public school to public school with open enrollment without moving in to district equals sitting the last 11 games and tournament where I'm at. Unless I'm missing something, how does the public school have the advantage here?
  17. D

Jake Furr Open Letter

NAIA give athletic scholarships. Full and partial...............
  18. D

Springboro seeks 7th Coach in 10 years

They were D2 back then I believe. Dunbar was loaded back then.......
  19. D

Springboro seeks 7th Coach in 10 years

What do you mean stuck it out at schools they should have left? If they live in district and are playing, what reason do they have to leave said school? Play style and opportunities? If you're that good, your numbers should equate and your community squad should have success correct? I've...
  20. D

Bethel

Timing with the old coach is what really struck me as odd. I assumed South got the gig due to it being late in the summer.