Search results

1. H

Monroe baseball 2022.

Monroe finished 2021 12-16 overall (5-7) in league play under first year HC Ed Beck taking over for Bob Hunt the winningest Coach in Monroe Baseball history. Always been pretty competitive in baseball every year and anxious to see what my hometown team has in 2022. Anyone know what they have...
  2. H

Week 2 Monroe@Ross

With Monroe Slaughtering Talawanda 49-14 and Ross 48-31 over Wilmington what’s everyone’s thoughts on the matchup?
  3. H

Week 1 Talawanda at Monroe

With Alex Pitsch taking over at QB and Elijah Jackson and Ryan Miles in the backfield how does everyone think Monroe matches up vs Talawanda who has a new coaching staff after Larry Cox left to Franklin. Talawanda has a pretty decent RB I hear. Should be a fun game to watch to see how Monroe’s...
  4. H

Monroe boys soccer

With coach zoster retiring and Coach Bob Reynolds at the helm what will we see from a great Monroe soccer team that as well as girls team graduated arguably the best class in team history. As always bellbrook will challenge us for the league title. I think we’ll be fine as I said Monroe in the...
  5. H

Monroe girls soccer.

With Monroe narrowly losing in the semi finals to Granville last year how do people think we stand up this year. We lost the greatest class in our history but as we’ve seen time and time again we reload and win or at least tie for the league title with bellbrook every year. Stacy Deaton is a...
  6. H

Monroe boys basketball 2021-22

With Monroe finishing second in the league last 3 years winning their first tournament game in seems like a century not to mention back to back 14 win seasons which is the most they had I think since before I was in high school and I graduated from Monroe in 2012. Before 2019 I don’t think they...
  7. H

Monroe Hornets 2021

Anyone know who Monroe’s QB will be? Defense should be pretty stout. Not sure about offense. First game is home against Talawanda. Should win that one. Then we go to Ross which be the measuring stick to see what we really are considering how dominant and good Ross was last year.