Search results

1. sav123

Steubenville vs Indian Valley

Steuby rolls if they play like they did with hartley. If BR plays sloppy and has penalties it could be a close game. Even then I don’t see Steubenville losing this game. The trip to canton will depend on Van wert vs Glenville
  2. sav123

Steubenville with the title 28-14
  3. sav123

They do have a lone loss to dover 20-6 so they’re not the best. They will come to play though nonetheless. BR 28-14
  4. sav123

Even though their region may be a little less competitive, that does not mean that BR is not ready for tough competition. We’ve seen them play against power 5 school offered kids from Rock Creek and they definitely know what it’s like to have the odds stacked against them. They still can make it...
  5. sav123

Close game in the first half and then BR takes control in the 2nd. 28-14 Steubenville
  6. sav123

Indian valley vs. Bishop Ready

They do have a chance it’s a low one tho. Steuby has a 29-14 win over Dover while I.V has a 19-6 loss to Dover. Steubenville would have to completely fall off tracks for I.V to pull off the upset.
  7. sav123

Regional Semifinal: Steubenville vs Columbus East

You’d have to put Indian valley in the conversation. The only lost to Dover 19-6 and Steubenville beat dover 29-14 so I would expect IV to at least compete with the Red. Ready barely beat St C and Steubenville would put a running clock on them by third quarter.
  8. sav123

Indian valley vs. Bishop Ready

The winner of this game will likely face Steubenville in the final.
  9. sav123

Week 12: #2 Steubenville Big Red vs. #10 Columbus Bishop Hartley

Definitely not the fastest team. Archbishop carroll? rock creek? wheeling park? I think even with 300 yards of penalties this game will be at a running clock by 3rd quarter. You make it sound like East is the toughest team in this region. Bishop Hartley in my opinion is the 2nd best team in the...
  10. sav123

“It doesn’t sound like BR offense was state title at all!!” Literally coming from a bishop hartley fan…..
  11. sav123

Division lV Final 4?

They just won 31-0 if I recall?
  12. sav123

2023 Wilmington Div II District Ranking

Can you do the d2 east district as well please?
  13. sav123

D4 R15

It’s funny how at the beginning of the season this was to be the projected regional final. Now it’s the 2nd round game lol.
  14. sav123

Alrighty then Ladies and Gents-Give me your Best Round 2 Matchup

Steubenville vs Bishop Hartley
  15. sav123

Correct, I was just trying to make a point that this is the biggest and probably best senior class since 2017 even with most of those seniors from years ago gone due to transferring/quitting. They have the potential they just have to unlock it.
  16. sav123

You’re correct. This Big Red senior squad has been dominant ever since middle school with over 20+ seniors on the team. They are without a doubt the most talented in the valley and maybe even in the entire D4 2nd to Glenville. But penalties and errors hurt them in big games. They were more...
  17. sav123

I think it’s safe to say that these teams are on equal level. They are both suffering injuries so that will be no excuse this week. It will come down to who hits harder, who runs harder, who throws better, who coaches better, and most importantly who has the less mistakes. This is a toss up but...
  18. sav123

STATE CHAMPION CONTENDERS 2022

Saint C isn’t even in the same league as the other teams.
  19. sav123

#2 Steubenville Big Red vs. #15 Carrollton

#73 hit a kid with his shoulder and they called holding. I mean at least make it obvious if you’re gonna try and cheat the team lol.
  20. sav123

Division lV Final 4?

What are you guys’s predictions on this?