Search results

1. N

Top 5 Teams in the Youngstown Area (Week 7)

1. Canfield 2. Ursuline 3. Warren 4. Fitch 5A) Hubbard 5B) Boardman For me hard to decide between Hubbard & Boardman because Hubbard has looked so good, but played pretty much no one. Thoughts?
  2. N

Canfield (4-1) vs Marion Pleasant (1-4)

Don’t know one thing about MP, can anyone help me out? Looks like they’re struggling.. Canfield Varsity is out scoring their opponents 105-0 the last 3 games. Looking like a top 5 team in d3 right now.. I think I have an idea how this one goes
  3. N

Canfield (2-1) @ New Philly (2-1)

Two good programs, teams. How is NP compared to last year? Thoughts on this game?
  4. N

Canfield (1-1) v. Cleveland JFK (0-1)

Anyone know anything about CLE JFK? Lost their first game to Maple Heights 53-0, and 2nd game was cancelled & it doesn’t seem to be of covid. Canfield won the last match up in 2019 43-0.
  5. N

Week 2: Dover (1-0) @ Canfield (1-0)

Canfield coming off of a huge rivalry win 24-12 over Poland and Dover coming off a blowout win over the defending D4 state champs. 2 similar programs in winning tradition. I would assume these are 2 of the top 5 teams in R9 and possibly 2 of the top 10 in d3? Should be a great game at Bob Dove...
  6. N

Canfield v Poland Week 1

After a 2 year hiatus the rivalry is back between two brothers on their Fathers field. Teams combined for a 16-3 record last year & return a lot of very good players. On a thursday night & will more than likely be game of the week & has already gotten game of the week in Northeast Ohio for that...
  7. N

Mahoning Valley Area Talent 2022

I said something along these lines earlier in the year but I can’t find the thread.. This years class is one of the most talented since 2010. Players reporting either D1/D2 offers.. Ursuline- Brady Shannon (D1) Dean Boyd (D1) Demarcus McElroy Jakylan Irving Austintown Fitch- Devin Sherwood...