Search results

1. eaglesfan216

2024 St. Ignatius Football

Good news for you guys getting Restifo back even if it isn't in a big position. A lot of frustration I heard from my Wildcat friends over the past couple years involved not having someone like Restifo out there developing QBs, like 97 said.
  2. eaglesfan216

Cleveland Browns 2024 Edition

Tend to agree with Tom here. The big money will show up with a new domed facility.
  3. eaglesfan216

Absolutely agree. I don't even think it's close, high school football is by far the best value. Though it's probably easy to say that as an Eds guy right now. :) I'll most likely keep the tickets until they leave the lakefront because they were handed down to me about 10 years ago right as we...
  4. eaglesfan216

Browns called today, 2500 wasn't enough for 2 tickets in the Dawg Pound for this year. Looks like I owe them another 600 bucks. 155 a game for each ticket, including the two lousy preseason games. Just doing some research, in 2007 the same tickets were 40 bucks a piece. Accounting for the...
  5. eaglesfan216

They must really see something that the average fan (and the Denver Broncos) don't. Worried this turns into Dwayne Bowe 2.0.
  6. eaglesfan216

I didn't mean for that comment to get some traction, just an attempt at a joke about Jameis' ability to throw picks. I think Jameis is a hilarious player full of personality. He's the definition of a gunslinger. Does he have a perfect character record? No. Do I care? No. I would've rather had...
  7. eaglesfan216

I don't dislike the Jeudy trade, I hate the fan response to it on more popular platforms. You'd think Jeudy was a pro-bowl receiver that we stole from Denver by the response on Twitter/Reddit. Now, why I don't dislike it. Guy clearly has plenty of upside and may benefit from a change of...
  8. eaglesfan216

True. I actually don't mind the signing. He can sling it if needed. I was just being a negative Browns fan as always.
  9. eaglesfan216

I can almost feel it. It's December, we're 9-7. Watson has been in and out all year. Wild card birth on the line in Pittsburgh/Baltimore/Cincy, Jameis comes in and throws 6 picks in a blowout loss.
  10. eaglesfan216

2023-2024 St. Ignatius hockey

Cats need this period to end...fast.
  11. eaglesfan216

2024 St. Edward Football

I like the 2015 analogy, a lot of guys on that team stepped up. I'm sure the idea of being the state champs every year you were in school acts as quite the motivator as well.
  12. eaglesfan216

2024 St. Edward Football

Good points all around WBH282. Think a big indicator of how next year will go is how Csanyi will play, or maybe even more importantly, how the coaching staff plays him. Very different style of QB compared to what we usually see. Kid went into Massillon last year on short notice and played his...
  13. eaglesfan216

2024 Massillon Tigers

Is Massillon having problems finding games? If so, welcome to the club. Once I saw that our game is going to be in Lakewood this year I thought that we must have had some leverage in the discussions.
  14. eaglesfan216

2023-2024 St. Ignatius hockey

So who's the favorite on Saturday? I kind of want it to be Ignatius....that has meant good things for us in the past :)
  15. eaglesfan216

2024 St. Edward Football

Glad that it's official that the Massillon series will continue, and really glad it's up in Lakewood this time. Games have been dead in Lakewood playing these out of state and Cincy teams. Will be nice to see it rocking again.
  16. eaglesfan216

Interesting. And makes plenty of sense. I'm still in my 20s but have a buddy that goes medical equipment sales now. I'll have to bring up what you said next time I see him. About the building, I always laugh about it even though it was us that paid for it. That money would've been much better...
  17. eaglesfan216

A dome will be failure. Full stop. The Browns are much better off modeling after a historic and traditional team like the Packers versus chasing the big market teams. It will never work. Remember the medical mart? They are renovating a 10 year old building because nobody wants to use it. Why...
  18. eaglesfan216

Looking back, it was a great season. A lot of us (myself included) drank the kool aid and became delusional. Last years team overachieved far beyond where they should've went. Credit to Stefanski who despite some flaws (name a coach that doesn't have some) seems to know how to handle a crisis...
  19. eaglesfan216

At least they stayed true to the meaning of the award. It’s not a symbolic award. Hamlin not winning doesn’t mean what he went through isn’t something to minor and even stepping on a field again is incredible. But it’s without a doubt that Flacco was the comeback player of the year.
  20. eaglesfan216

Avon vs. Saint Ignatius

As others have said, no brainer for Avon. No potential playoff issues by scheduling this game, and I'm sure they view Ignatius as "down" compared to years past. But by August Ignatius will have had plenty of time to simmer over last year. Zinger knows how big of a game this will be for him...