Search results

1. D

Dublin Coffman Recruiting class 2024

It's called wanting the best for your kid!! Lets be fair and put it out there Gartrell only had two years of wrestling experience when he trasferred to DC and was ranked 18th in the state @ 60. So he wasn't as you said (Big Signee) but more like a coaches project, and they did a damn good job...
  2. D

State Alternates

Pugluv, you sound like a complete idiot trying to justify the idiotic fans were right for cheering when my son got hurt. Maybe because he put some whoopings on a few of there wrestlers, but I don’t expect any better from them. Do you even have a son that wrestles, probably not?
  3. D

Alternates placing at State

Correct!
  4. D

D-I Central District Sectional: Marysville

That was four years ago. The only kids came after that was Broskie and Gartrell. A lot of people dislike Coffman due their success. What people need to look at is the culture of that program. What kid wouldn’t want to be a part of a program that has great coaches who care about their athletes on...
  5. D

D-I Central District Sectional: Marysville

What transfers did Coffman have since you are insinuating that’s the reason they won?
  6. D

2022 Boro Fan Almanac

Thanks for the great work. Just a reminder @ D1 65, Gartrell has beaten Takats twice 8-5 @ Ironman and 5-3 @ the Frickers Duals. He beat Gartrell 1-0 @ the Ashland Duals.
  7. D

Division I OHSWCA State Duals - discussion

Can you please tell me how your 65 almost upset the #3 seed from Coffman? Dez hit a duck under and slipped and the kid landed on top of him. After that the kid didn’t score another point as a matter of fact he got embarrassed the rest of the match. Dez was up by 6 with a few seconds left, cut...
  8. D

Central Ohio rankings??!!

That 4th spot at 65 going to be interesting. I seen Hooks pin Beane but Cochran beat Hooks before the season @ Wrestle Against Autism… JMO!!!
  9. D

NEW Rankings - January 25

Who beat JR Reed @ 165?
  10. D

Ohio Who's #1

No you offend me at all I was just voicing my opinion. No love lost..
  11. D

Ohio Who's #1

Lilliard majors Newsome!
  12. D

Ohio Who's #1

Chase over Lilliard NO WAY!! Have you ever seen Lilliard wrestle?
  13. D

Ohio Who's #1

Speaking up for Takats, who beat Ray at the Frickers duals the week after Ironman!
  14. D

Fricker's Duals ?

Definitely a great match, a few calls could’ve went either way. This was the second meeting between them two this season. Gartrell beat Takats 8-5 at the Ironman Tournament. Definitely the match you expected to see out of the 2nd & 3rd ranked kids in the state!
  15. D

Summer Duals - Butler, 6/19/21

Any team looking for a 160 or 170?