Search results

1. Legacy

Northwest Ohio Realignment

Do you think DSJ and Parkway will leave the MAC? It seems teams just don't leave the MAC.
  2. Legacy

The question becomes, does the NWC who hasn't wanted LCC and Liberty-Benton, still take them out of necessity?
  3. Legacy

Have you looked at the Boys Numbers. I hear they are low in those grade levels.
  4. Legacy

Why?
  5. Legacy

I wonder if Ada wanted to get away from Crestview, SPec What about also adding 2 of the 3? Allen East, Bluffton or Columbus Grove and go to 12 teams? If Vanlue leaves, add all three?
  6. Legacy

You might be right, but maybe it would depend on who the 2-3 teams would be as well?
  7. Legacy

If the NWC falls apart, could the BVC add 2-3 more schools?:unsure:
  8. Legacy

Actually, I believe Elmwood's numbers are going to drop some. I wont be surprised that the next time the number count comes out from OHSAA, they will drop to Div. 6
  9. Legacy

Good points.
  10. Legacy

I would think that would depend on what else happens with the BVC.
  11. Legacy

So, LCC will get 2 Invites? :ROFLMAO: In all seriousness, if Bath goes (I don't think that will happen), I see Liberty-Benton going to WBL. As for Delphos St. Johns and Parkway, you never hear people wanting to leave the MAC, there is reason for that. And will the NWC actually invite LCC back...
  12. Legacy

I agree, I feel the most stable leagues right now are in no particular order: WBL, MAC, GMC.
  13. Legacy

So these could be possible scenarios: Kenton or Bath to the NWC Liberty Benton to WBL to replace either of them Will Arcadia stay in the BVC or are they looking to NWCC?
  14. Legacy

Sure sounds like the NWC could be the next league in trouble of staying intact?
  15. Legacy

I wonder if the NWC will be forced to take Liberty-Benton? Elmwood can't leave now, there is no other league for them to go to. As for Patrick Henry, I do not see them leaving the NWOAL unless things change there. Parkway and St. John's like the MAC. Bath now could be an options. The NWC...
  16. Legacy

Would the NWC take Liberty Benton as a full member?
  17. Legacy

Elmwood would have to come.... where would they go?
  18. Legacy

With the NWC after losing Ada and then possibly Leipsic in a couple years going back to the BVC, what happens to the NWC? Can they find 2 teams to join?
  19. Legacy

What do you mean?
  20. Legacy

We all know if it is Yappi, it is the truth and factual. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: