Search results

1. T

2023 Massillon Football

TIG
  2. T

2022 Massillon Football

May be true, I seem to remember a dip right around when republic left... Could be because of subsequent annexed portions of the city making up for the "loss" of population. That being said, graduating class sizes are most certainly down. Further, Massillon is definitely an aging population...
  3. T

McKinley vs Massillon

Hearing Massillon (-15.5) .....lol
  4. T

2022 Massillon Football

Assuming regional pairings?
  5. T

St. Edward @ Massillon

Keep improving and look out. Tighten up a few things. Man and we are young.
  6. T

2022 Massillon Football

hahah unfortunately I was not, although some say I come with a high inherent level of drama and sarcasm… Everything will be fine! I mean for goodness sake we made it to the regional championship and lost to perennial federal league powerhouse Green because of bad reffing. Im sure they are just...
  7. T

2022 Massillon Football

It's just the first scrimmage, it doesn't matter that much... It's just the first game, it doesn't matter that much... It's just the first loss to McKinley in how many years, it doesn't matter that much... o_Oo_Oo_O
  8. T

2022 Massillon Football

Here’s a hint (I think?) https://fox8.com/news/you-wont-be-seeing-shearers-brand-chips-on-shelves-anymore-heres-why/
  9. T

2022 Massillon Football

Shepasville??? man I almost forgot that site existed. Loved the old MassillonProud forums.
  10. T

2022 Massillon Football

“a” transfer ?
  11. T

2022 Massillon Football

Come up with? Just implement what we’ve used in the past?
  12. T

2022 Massillon Football

All this being said, Coach MOORE has revitalized the program. Saved us after the debacle that was “coach” hall (few people know how bad it actually was!) and has brought more success to the program than Any other in recent memory. Onward and upward, excited to see improvement with many TALENTED...
  13. T

2022 Massillon Football

Massillon was the modern IMG of football in the 40s, 50s, and 60s. To be modern day IMG, you have to do what they (and other NATIONAL programs) do. Period.
  14. T

2022 Massillon Football

And he probably had a point that the booster club/fans were far too involved at the time. But my point isn’t about Shepas directly lol
  15. T

2022 Massillon Football

Have asked, have tried. Trust me lol. I’m being told it will be uploaded on YouTube eventually, but running into “issues”. (Issues not specific to Marion game, but ya)
  16. T

2022 Massillon Football

That was insane.
  17. T

2022 Massillon Football

This is just me speaking generally, haven’t been on here in a while but it does seem like you can no longer critique the Massillon program. I remember when Shepas was here, you could go into the booster club meetings and ask direct questions about a play call or why something was done. They...
  18. T

2022 Massillon Football

I was at the Marion Harding game, MAN what a game. I’ve been trying for years to get a copy of the footage. I’ve asked our booster club, random people from Marion Harding, etc. seems like they don’t want that video out. Ohsaa had the fix in.