Search results

1. N

Kirtland football parent files First Amendment complaint after post-game prayer

Kneejerk reaction here..... the kid didn't get much playing time.
  2. N

An important piece of information would be the contract players and parents signed. Obviously we didn't and probably won't get all relevant information. But if that is true, the parent maybe shouldn't have signed the contract, or approached the coach before the season to address this issue. Then...
  3. N

You mean the one where they refer to the "mutations"? Do you know what mutations are?
  4. N

Not triggered. Just figured you needed a refresher on human gender, chromosomes, sex chromosomes, gamete cells etc.
  5. N

Usually people like you salivate over "science". Here's a lesson; XX = female. XY = male.
  6. N

I'm not sure. I don't think the Pledge of Allegiance falls under the category of "prayer". I also have to wonder if the player's guardian who filed the complaint has thought of filing one for reciting this every morning.
  7. N

In 1954, in response to the Communist threat of the times, President Eisenhower encouraged Congress to add the words "under God," creating the 31-word pledge we say today. Bellamy's daughter objected to this alteration. Today it reads: "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of...
  8. N

As an outsider here... the best defense to this whole thing, according to B&G is, "You're up against the Supreme Courts" as if the almighty Supreme Courts have never been wrong, or corrupted. People are rotting away in prison over something stupid like weed (FWIW, I do believe some deserve to be...
  9. N

NE8 2021

Kid in ‘06 or ‘07 was a freshman too. Charles.