Search results

1. A

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2023

Talked to TNT a couple of days ago, yes there's been talk of this on the bricks. Absolutely not true, TSC is going no where.
  2. A

🧐
  3. A

Coach Brown is now the principal at BHS, this is the reason for the stepdown. Sounds like Little P is going to take over head coaching duties.
  4. A

Region 11: #1 Bishop Watterson vs #7 Bellefontaine

https://ohsaa.boxcast.com/#/
  5. A

Peak of Ohio is streaming the game according to their website. Upper right hand corner of the site.............
  6. A

Anyone have a video link for this game tonight? Thanks!
  7. A

This Michigan guy is everywhere……..
  8. A

Week 2: Coldwater @ Bellefontaine

Coldwater fans, Bellefontaine has several great places to grab a meal, check out.........Iron City Sports Bar and Grill, 600 Downtown pizza, LaPalma Mexican Restaurant, Don's Diner( best burger joint in B-town), Brewfontaine, The Syndicate (next to Brewfontaine), Big G Little g...
  9. A

Hopefully they still stream, your welcome.......
  10. A

I believe peakofohio. com streams B-town home games.......
  11. A

Central Buckeye Conference 2022

This will be Bellefontaine's HC Brown's last year, as he has become BHS principal............
  12. A

CBC 2022

Coach Wilson was at BHS to talk to the young QB and coaching staff. Not much other than that.
  13. A

CBC 2022

Maybe Btown has some very good young talent, who knows.........I'll ask the folks I know.
  14. A

CBC 2021. (Central Buckeye Conference)

Not sure if 2018 is the best, 2007, 08 were loaded also. Keith Morgan, Sean Egler and company where pretty solid. Several on that team made all state or later made all state later in their career.
  15. A

Btown soph class is pretty good at this point. They will be very competitive in the future. My 2 cents are that the Chief's have never had a young group this talented at most positions. Btown has had many talented players in the past, but not like these kids.......
  16. A

Fogan is starting tonight........
  17. A

Week 4: Bellefontaine (3-0) at Benjamin Logan (2-1)

Fogan has a pretty good running back coach.............anyone remember Sean Eggler?