Search results

1. G

The Gateway Pundit declaring bankruptcy amid voter misinformation lawsuit

how about you look up IDIOT and find out why you are one.
  2. G

so you are handing out assignments now? maybe you can check and see if biden made up the story about the 10 year old girl from ohio that got pregnant after she was raped. remember when you claimed he made it all up?
  3. G

i really don't care if that fossil does put me on ignore.
  4. G

you stated that 50 plus percent of the people are conservatives, but yet you can't seem to explain why the GOP can't win the popular vote.
  5. G

sorry i don't frequent right wing redneck trailer trash websites, i'll leave that to you
  6. G

i'm not your mother , i'm not going to spell things out to you because your mental acumen is that of a third grader
  7. G

yea , we use a antiquated system . but you wouldn't know the because you suffer from the dunning kruger effect
  8. G

just like all the other country that don't use the electoral college?
  9. G

never mind , you are too dense
  10. G

sorry i don't comprehend huckle buck redneck speak, can you translate your incoherent rant to english? not everyone is was born and inbred in schittsplat ohio.
  11. G

keep telling yourself that, maybe you will believe it. but then again you believe anything. but the reality is you are wrong more than anyone poster. you haven't been right about anything in at least 8 years
  12. G

so your bragging about losing 75 percent of time, it don't get dumber than that
  13. G

that is a horrible success rate, if a doctor only saved 25% of of his patients he would be out of practice and fast
  14. G

so i guess telling the truth would be repeating fox news talking points, the same fox news that paid out 787 million for lying, and repeating anything that you say.
  15. G

hey grand daddy schitt , you stated the the republicans had all kinds of dirt on biden enough to impeach him. so tell me how did the vote to impeach biden go?
  16. G

not hardly , there is no way that 50 plus percent of the people in this country are republicans. to make a statement like that is a lie . but i do understand that with trump and his supporters lying is a way of life
  17. G

it is real simple , if it didn't happen, it didn't happen. maybe you can explain to us why you are usually wrong on almost everything.
  18. G

my point is you maga clowns will just flat out lie to advance your agenda
  19. G

I have no empathy for anyone that for that believes the crap they read on site such as PJmedia , gatewaypundit, etc. if it fits their agenda they feel it must be true. they are too lazy and too sluggish to do the details of fact checking, so they just run with and hope everyone is as lazy and...