Search results

1. C

Keep an eye out for Clinton-Massie

I chatted with a very close friend of mine at a basketball game last night and it was brought up that Clinton-Massie is in a major financial crisis. Major cuts to staffing is on the horizon. Be on the look out for this job possibly opening up! A major :poop: show happening at Clinton-Massie...
  2. C

Dayton Christian looking for a HC

Newly hired Matt Baker has ties to Clinton-Massie 🤷‍♂️
  3. C

Clinton-Massie 2023

Curious to see if anybody has some info on the young falcons? QB-? RB-Chesser over 1,300 yards RB-? FB? OL- Zero guys returning correct? DL-Avey and ? LB-Phipps, Clutter and ? CM-Trampler, Russell S-Brewer, Carmack and? What does the schedule look like?
  4. C

Wilmington Football

Rumors around Clinton County is first year HC at Wilmington HS Ryan Evans is being let go after one season via Facebook lol. Are these rumors true?
  5. C

Lebanon Warriors 2022

Tough season so far for the Warriors. All three losses by a total of 8 points. Could easily be 3-0 right now! I absolutely love the CULTURE that Micah Faler is creating with the program. With that being said you know I have to get my arm chair QB thoughts in... The last two games I feel...
  6. C

Lebanon HC?

Why hasn't Hodges been on the sideline this year for Lebanon? Is he sick or something? I'm just a curious tax paying citizen...
  7. C

DIV Region 16 Clinton-Massie vs Wyoming

Seems like the new norm with this playoff rivalry starting to heat up. I love the falcons this year with all of their experience they have on both sides of the ball. Should be a good one Friday night @ Little Miami High School.
  8. C

Is the Scott Killen Era over at Wilmington?

Thoughts?!
  9. C

Has Badin or Massie found a week 9 game yet?

Any insight?
  10. C

Western Brown @ Clinton-Massie SBAAC Title Game

Should be a packed house at Massie High School on Friday night!!! What are people thinking about this game?
  11. C

Lebanon Warriors

Two weeks in a row now I’ve had to watch a circus. Very unorganized and undisciplined. 9 penalties 115 game 1 11 penalties 95 game 2 Hopkins should be on the hot seat especially since the Lebanon school district decided to create an administrative position called student services for him. Keith...
  12. C

2-0 Fenwick @ 0-1 Clinton-Massie

Does Fenwick have what it takes to travel to Clarksville and upset the Falcons?
  13. C

Clinton-Massie @ Anderson Week 2

Massie had to cancel its second scrimmage and didn't have a Week 1 opponent does that hurt them this week vs Anderson? Or will Massie be able to control the tempo of this game like usual and prevail with a victory. Up tempo vs ground and pound!!! Thoughts?
  14. C

Lebanon QB Everett to transfer to California

Any insight on this?! Started all 10 games as a Sophomore and decides just this last week to "take his talents to the west coast" Who is the next man up at Lebanon?
  15. C

Who will be the next HC at Waynesville?!

Some names to ponder... Bring back Todd Cook still a teacher in the district for over 20 years. Matt Kramer former Wilmington Coach who applied for Fenwick and was in the running Would Mike Arlinghaus entertain going back since he is still in the district teaching Weber from Blanchester Chris...