Search results

1. C

Cincinnati D1 Top 10 after 3 weeks

I stand corrected and Big ups to Sycamore and their Coaches and Kids. I should have known that Click would be outcoached and unprepared. Once again no adjustments made, and as usual stood there with that dumbfounded snarl on his face. I really wish he would just step down so someone else can...
  2. C

Big Day for the ECC yesterday and a terrible showing for Both GMC member Colerain crushed by Lebanon, and SWOC Champion Talawanda blownout by Loveland. The ECC teams definitely aren't afraid of those teams because both Loveland and Lebanon jumped on their opponents.
  3. C

Well first off Loveland is better than them so of course they lost. Atleast they didn't lose to Loveland by 22 like Sycamore didn't, and they didn't lose to Fairfield LIKE Sycamore did. I'm pretty sure they don't beat West Clermont. They better hope West Clermont has a bad day defensively.
  4. C

No way Sycamore beats West Clermont if they meet. Sycamore did not deserve that seed they got. In reality they are a 17 seed at best. Losing at home to Fairfield doesn't help there case at all! That program could really use a reboot.
  5. C

Well its going to be very interesting at the Tournament draw. Still very jumbled in the middle. Obviously Princeton, Mason, MND are clearly at the top. Then a group of Winton Woods, Ursuline, Milford and Turpin. Then a group of Kings, Loveland, East, West, Sycamore Talawanda, Harrison. Then...
  6. C

Not sure I'm buying this list at all? West Clermont (Below .500 and lost to Lakota East and Loveland) should be off and Milford (ties for first in the ECC) on.
  7. C

I agree, I was just shocked when I saw the last two scores, but there is no denying there are some give me games in the GMC.
  8. C

What's the deal with Sycamore? Last two games against ECC teams have been brutal! Are they missing players?
  9. C

Way to early Cincinnati Predictions

This post confuses me, because anyone who has actually seen West Clermont play would know this team isn't built like the teams in the past? No coach in there right mind would have this team shooting 3s like the past. The reason they aren't making them is because they don't have great shooters...
  10. C

Did anyone go last night to see what the issue is?
  11. C

CHL league preview 21/22

Shoot when I played there was no 3pt line haha
  12. C

CHL league preview 21/22

This is very true! Still don't know if it's the best course of action for them to win games
  13. C

I absolutely respect your response, and have no problem elaborating a little bit. You are correct West Clermont has held both Milford and Loveland to season lows, but both of those teams also held them to their season low. I don't take much stock in the Walnut hills game, because they played...
  14. C

Colt you are the kiss of Death haha. WC fumbled away 2 losses last week. Coaching a huge issue over there in my opinion. Completely out coached the last two games. Milford is rolling right now!
  15. C

I absolutely Love it!
  16. C

I Think West Clermont is what we thought they were. Another loss to a shorthanded Loveland team.
  17. C

They are playing well! It is ironic that no one is mentioning the transfer pick up that just happened to play for their coach this summer? Alot of hypocrites on this site . I have no problem with it but folks love to pick and choose who they throw shade at.
  18. C

Scrimmage Results

That i agree, its happening at almost 80% of the schools. And i never blame a kid or parents. Glad you cleared that up though, just not a big fan of false accusations.
  19. C

Scrimmage Results

Who?? I thought he coaches his daughters team for Cincinnati Heat Premier. Actually i know he coaches his daughters team because my neice played against them. You are Wrong my friend. I don't think he coached any Loveland players in AAU. I know a cincy swish coach did and had a player follow...
  20. C

Scrimmage Results

Fyi Green, definitely not trying to call you out but looks like this is your first ever post on an account created less than an hour ago? Seems a little petty to me