Search results

1. pcbuck

What's in your wallet?

What's your favorite credit card as far as cash back, rewards, or other benefits? I'll post mine if others are interested.
  2. pcbuck

Division 1 Final Four

#1 Cincinnati Moeller (29-3) vs #6 Walsh Jesuit (26-3-1) AND #28 Olentangy Orange (21-10) vs #10 Anthony Wayne (20-3-2) Should be 2 good games on Thursday. Moeller/Walsh is at 10 am and Orange/Wayne is scheduled for 1 pm
  3. pcbuck

Friday Finals 2/10

Walsh Jesuit 80 Notre Dame Cathedral Latin 51 Walsh clinches the Crown Conference championship.
  4. pcbuck

Friday Finals (9/16/22)

Walsh Jesuit 49 Columbus St Francis DeSales 7
  5. pcbuck

Division 1 Northeast District

It's almost playoff time so I thought I'd break down the D1 NE District. They're going with the Super Districts again with the NE teams divided into East and West. The East teams play at Euclid, Nordonia, and Canton. The West teams play at Brunswick, Cleveland, and Strongsville. In the regional...
  6. pcbuck

Former High School Stars in Professional Baseball

It's interesting to see how these outstanding players have been doing after HS baseball. Walsh Jesuit has 2 currently playing professional baseball Ryan Feltner (Ohio State) RHP for the Colorado Rockies Dominic Canzone OF (Ohio State) for the Reno Aces in AAA for the Diamondbacks Feltner...